Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi my cousin sent me his wedding pictures on my computer but they are not that clear. Does anyone here know any software or something that can make these pictures clear and sharp?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    is the picture blurry? There's much to do to remove blurriness apart from making the actual image smaller.

ReputationRep:
    Even making it smaller wont really reduce the bluryness just make it smaller. They are probably blury from a long exposure and so the camera moves while the shutter is open. There is no real way to correct this sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markkey)
    Even making it smaller wont really reduce the bluryness just make it smaller. They are probably blury from a long exposure and so the camera moves while the shutter is open. There is no real way to correct this sorry
    I was using the digital principle, when I scan images to a high DPI, the actual size image looks really blurry and zoomed in, but when the image fits on the screen it isn't blurry.

ReputationRep:
    Messing about in photoshop can get rid of a certian amount of blur, but you'll never get it perfect since the information has already been lost, anything you add would be fake.
    I'd ask for a refund from the phtographer if theyre blurred to be honest.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.