Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, guys.

I am in Boston, MA (USA) but I love watching the UK's Bad Girls.

Is Helen still on the show ? Helen is the prison guard at the women's prison. she has a thing going on with a violent female inmate named Nikki. The last episode of BAD GIRLS that I saw was Coming Out, originally aired in July 3, 2001 during season Three.

Does anybody still watch this show ? Is it still on ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    Hi, guys.

I am in Boston, MA (USA) but I love watching the UK's Bad Girls.

Is Helen still on the show ? Helen is the prison guard at the women's prison. she has a thing going on with a violent female inmate named Nikki. The last episode of BAD GIRLS that I saw was Coming Out, originally aired in July 3, 2001 during season Three.

Does anybody still watch this show ? Is it still on ?
    Yeah I love it it's one of my favourite shows and I have watched nearly every single episode since it begun... I forgot about Helen and Nikki as they have left the pogramme for ages now!...I won't tell you all the thing that happen, but its brilliant!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.