Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Eastenders : Ben Mitchell watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I really have to get this of my chest lol...Ben Mitchell really makes me cringe. I dont think he is a very good actor. I am hoping that in time he may establish himself...but in the meantime I shudder everytime he opens his mouth lol! Where do they get these actors? I noticed hes only from the Anna Fiorentini childrens agency...and there are so many other better male actors out there. I think the BBC need to research more before casting!lol!

But I still love eastenders

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    I actually do agree, but to be fair he is playing a kid who has just lost his mother. Maybe he is just playing the degree of shock well.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i agree too
    i hate that kid.
    his acting is so crap.
    im glad hes gone missing it meants we wont have to listen to him for a while

ReputationRep:
    I think hes pretty good I mean i think it just seems like hes not very good at the moment because he has to act all timid and everything and most of his scenes are either standing by phil being petrified or listening to ian blather on so he doesnt really have much to say. I suppose time will tell but at least hes doing a bit more that grants daughter at the moment I think she was in about 2 scenes this week.

ReputationRep:
    He can't act. I just cringe when I watch him.... :puke:

ReputationRep:
    hes just a kid, although i have seen some really good child actors who are far better.

ReputationRep:
    Most of the Eastenders cast can't act at the moment.

That new guy who has the car lot is a classic example.

ReputationRep:
    But then look at Tom in Hollyoaks - he's so cool!

ReputationRep:
    But walshie, Phil Daniels is a legend!

Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as...
    PARKLIFE!

He's been given a weird character. In terms of what he's supposed to be doing, he's acting brilliantly.

I'm going to have to echo the 'he's just a kid' sentiments for Ben though...

ReputationRep:
    Give the poor kid a chance! Yes, his acting is poor, but then I'd lose all will to live, let alone act, when I'm around Ian Beale, so maybe that's why!!! :p: Maybe he'll get better in time... we hope!

ReputationRep:
    ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I soo agree!!!! He cant bloody act!!! I cringe as well everytime he opens his mouth!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_Muck)
    ARRGG he annoys me as well! I generaly hate kid acters- they always seem to come across as whiny and braty. Although i do like the little boy from Jerry Maguire, he is so cute. If i ever have a son i want him to be like that! maybe less geeky...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Tom from Hollyoaks is awful.

Chesney from Hollyoaks is better, but not amazing.
    My favourite young actor of recent times is by far Dewey from Malcolm In The Middle. Even when it first started, not only could he act really well, but he had comic timing! A lot of adults don't even have that..

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=dogtanian]Yeah, Tom from Hollyoaks is awful.

Chesney from Hollyoaks is better, but not amazing.
    My favourite young actor of recent times is by far Dewey from Malcolm In The Middle. QUOTE]
    :eek:
    :ditto:
    I forgot about him! Hes so cool, i love him. I love the time where he goes around america by himself when his parents are away. That is a cool kid. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_Muck)
    i love tom in hollyoaks i wish i could adopt him
    i love Dewey also and wish i could adopt him too haha

ReputationRep:
    to be honest, Ben Mitchell doesn't really do much *acting*

he walks into the room, looks miserable, then walks out
    he walks up to Phil, blinks a couple of times, then walks away
    he touches his hearing aid, then walks away

finally......he gets annoyed, then walks away...never to return :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davemarkey)
    he touches his hearing aid, then walks away
    he has a hearing aid? :confused: i didnt know that

ReputationRep:
    yeah he sux. He actually pis**s me right off. I just can't stand him. He has a really moany voice whenever he talks. I think they should get dewey onto eastenders to take over ben mitchell................although that would probably ruin this career for the rest of his life as no one will take him seriously ever again.

ReputationRep:
    Im glad that Im not the only one who doesnt like Ben! I read in a magazine that he returns to the square this week...so much for running away lol

ReputationRep:
    damn it!

they found him :mad:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.