Turn on thread page Beta

What happened to the shoe people??? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    All together now...... we're off to button moon to follow mr spoon button moon............Only me then, Ok!
    Yay I loved Button Moon!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather_1)
    Superted I use to have the superted vitamins, hated the ones with iron in though. I think I have a video with a episode on somewhere....
    Superted!! I thought I might have been imagining him cos nobody seems to remember it. I loved that show! I always thought my teddy bear was really superted in disguise

ReputationRep:
    i call my m8 james shoe people!

ReputationRep:
    I was addicted to Rainbow and Playbus mainly. And Cartoon Network-Flinstones, Wacky Races, and this cartoon which I can't remember where five people have weird rings and have to try and save the world-VERY vague recollection mind!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.