Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sugababes version of "I bet that you look good on the dancefloor" watch

ReputationRep:
    by Arctic Monkeys.

Any idea where I can buy the Sugababes version? Itunes has nowt for me

Thanks much

PS: Just thought this should probably go in the music section....feel free to move as you see fit Mods

ReputationRep:
    Have another look on itunes, it's there.

By the way, there is no 'that' in the title. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

ReputationRep:
    I've tried by song name (thanks for telling me the right one lol) and band name and all it has is the Arctic Monkeys version. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Strange, it shows up in mine

You could try http://www.allofmp3.com/

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's because I have an Irish version (only thing I can think of lol).

I'll try the other site...thanks for the help!

ReputationRep:
    Tarts n vicars - i have it, if u give my ur msn ill send it to u! xxx

I also have it. I'd recommend buying the Red Dress single, though, because then you'll have the song AND you'll be helping to keep CD singles in the shops. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nahh it's all about illegal downloadage!

Pffft. :p: I'd be devastated if they stopped selling CD singles because nobody could be bothered to buy them anymore. They are a little expensive but hey, they look better than a file on a compywert.

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)
    by Arctic Monkeys.

Any idea where I can buy the Sugababes version? Itunes has nowt for me

Thanks much

PS: Just thought this should probably go in the music section....feel free to move as you see fit Mods
    As much as I love the Sugababes...you really can't polish a turd.

I prefer this version to the original, yo.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to just listen to it go to myspace music, and search for Sugababes. Its about the thrid or fourth group down, and you can listen to it there

ReputationRep:
    I downloaded it off limewire.

It is better than the original (I hate those northern vocals - ugh) but the lyrics are still jaw droppingly inane.

ReputationRep:
    I like both.

ReputationRep:
    My mum found this particular song on their "Red Dress" single in the bargain bin at song music store, and bought it for 79p. first time i heard that "Arctic Babes Mix" i thought it was a bit gash, but now its growing on me.. Shamefully...

(Original post by A_ndy_)
    My mum found this particular song on their "Red Dress" single in the bargain bin at song music store, and bought it for 79p. first time i heard that "Arctic Babes Mix" i thought it was a bit gash, but now its growing on me.. Shamefully...
    The bargain bin? But Red Dress is still in the Top 40. :eek: I need to know where this shop is.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh.. 79p in the bargain bin. she went to worthing that day, so it was a music shop there.. have no idea what its called..

That's crazy-go-nuts. It hasn't even left the Top 40 yet. Some day I will find that shop. There can't be too many in Worthing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    I prefer this version to the original, yo.
    Me too. IMHO the recording on the Red Dress single doesn't do it justice, sounds fantastic live.

And Red Dress is number 25 this week!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.