Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How many of you have put uce down yet? Im probably going to within the next few days. either Firm or Insurance, i duno yet...

Anyone applied for halls yet? what ones if u have?

ReputationRep:
    i did! and i've applied to oscott gardens for my accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I did , but dont need the accommodation as live close by.

ReputationRep:
    i applied yesterday, how long was it till u got ur accomodation number thingy through?

ReputationRep:
    I have a phone number for accomodation, it is : 0121 3316191 and you can request a form to be sent out to you.Or you can apply on line at www.uce.ac.uk/accommodation. You will need your student id number on the offer paperwork from your faculty ( it has three alpha and eight numeric characters. Hope this helps!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yea when do they send you the ID number? how long does it take after you apply?

ReputationRep:
    The best thing to do would be to phone the uni, on the number in my earlier post, and have a chat with them. I am sure they will be able to answer any questions you may have.

ReputationRep:
    UCE is my firm choice and i applied for accomodation online a few days ago bt not much seems 2 be happening at the moment! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    hey im have made a firm decison at the uce to do priamry education! My first choice for accomadation is oscott gardens (have i spelt that right:confused: )
    any way is any 1 else gonna be staying there and doing primary education ???

ReputationRep:
    how long did it take for them to send u the welcome letter and ID number after u had applied skelly??

i wana apply oscott but they havent sent me the id number yet

ReputationRep:
    hey well to be honest i waited for ages for my id without realising i already had it!!! My id was in the letter that said i have been offered a place. mine was near the top of the letter and it told me my ucas number ect. and i didnt realise that one of the those numbers was my id number, i'm not sure but i thnk it starts with with three letters and the rest is numbers, think the first three letters have something to do with ya name, hope this helps :suith:

ReputationRep:
    lol yea but HOW LONG did it take for the letter to arrive....

ive asked this in my last 3 or 4 posts!! GRR lol..joke!

ReputationRep:
    ha sorry!!! it took about 2 weeks for mine to come through after my interview.

ReputationRep:
    oh ok kool... my letters come through now anyways....it took 3 or 4 days lol, ive applied to oscott

ReputationRep:
    cool,

What halls have u put down? and whats ur asl?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.