Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
if you were told that someine had cancer which could not be cured but which could be held back by chemotheraphy how long would you expect them to have left?- i know its different for everyone but maybey suggest a maximum time period based on average or summin i dnno
littlemissalex
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it depends on what type of cancer.. it ranges.. hope its no one close to you that has it..
CassieCoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my nan had liver cancer 2 years ago, they said she had 6weeks left but only lasted 2 , died 10mins before her 76th birthday
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
if you were told that someine had cancer which could not be cured but which could be held back by chemotheraphy how long would you expect them to have left?- i know its different for everyone but maybey suggest a maximum time period based on average or summin i dnno
No one on here can give you an accurate time. We don't know the person, the cancer or how long they've had it. Perhaps you should broach the subject with them?
aleathiel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the doctors would be the best people to tell u but sometimes even they dont know!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (56)
45.53%
No (67)
54.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed