(Original post by emmz)
    just wondered
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wondered
    yes lots of times...

ReputationRep:
    I've never fainted but i always go dizzy and then blackout for about a second... Then I feel terrible for the rest of the day, i.e headaches, sickness, shakes. It always happens when my blood sugar is down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wondered
    Twice. One time, I was getting a shoulder massage, sitting on the edge of a bed- and suddenly just fainted. Fell to my knees, and unfortunately there was a radiator there which I hit my head on. When i came around i had a horrible headache.

Second time. I was around 12-13. Was in our house in Tunisia, and the music was booming. I remember the song playing "The key to the secret" (really cool 'ey). Anyways, for some reason i kicked my leg up and that's all i remember. Came around laying on the floor

ReputationRep:
    I fell out the back of a land rover once when i was about 8/9. One minute happpily bouncing along, the next minute flat on my back on the floor. Can't remember anything in between.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Yeah me & my brothers friends used to do this thing where you take deep breaths and then hold your breath and then take deep breaths and then someone comes up behind and kind of does a heimlich (sp?!) type manouever on your stomach and it makes you faint.

Wouldnt recommend it :rolleyes:
    Yeah, that was the 'in' thing to do among year 10's a while back! I was too scared to let anyone do it to me. I've fainted once at school. We were in the hall listening to a presentation and it was really hot and i felt really dizy so i asked to be taken outside and then I fainted!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.