Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When does season 2 start on c4

Itz alreddi SPRING!!!

ReputationRep:
    There's already another thread on this, if you'd looked, but as I'm in a good mood I'm going to answer your question anyway. The first episode is on 2nd May, Channel 4, 10pm. Next time, do a quick search before you post.

ReputationRep:
    how do u know?

ReputationRep:
    Im not arguing with anyone but I saw in the mirror on friday on the tv land page that it would be a week later, like the 10th or 11th i think it said, but im sure it will say for certian in a few weeks so no one should miss it.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds31256.html

ReputationRep:
    you should download it!!
    i watched the 1st 18 episodes ALL last weekend..now downloading them as they come out in the US.....WHY OH WHY cant thursday be tomorrow!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eh_crimbo)
    you should download it!!
    i watched the 1st 18 episodes ALL last weekend..now downloading them as they come out in the US.....WHY OH WHY cant thursday be tomorrow!?!?!?
    One of my mates has been doing the same and supplying me with the US episodes to keep up. I'm loving it but still think so much that happens over 10 episodes could be condensed into 2 or 3. Just watched "Lockdown" episode last weekend and can't wait to see what happens going into the season finale!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean_M)
    One of my mates has been doing the same and supplying me with the US episodes to keep up. I'm loving it but still think so much that happens over 10 episodes could be condensed into 2 or 3. Just watched "Lockdown" episode last weekend and can't wait to see what happens going into the season finale!!

Yeh, but if everything that happens was condensed into 2 or 3 episodes, it wouldn't be the show it is!! The whole point is that they give you little bits of information at a time, kinda like pieces of a jigsaw, and they slowly come together - that's what makes the show so amazing! I also think it doesn't work quite so well if you just watch all the episodes in one go - the anticipation of waiting a week to see what happens adds to the mystery!

ReputationRep:
    i think quite a lot happens...and they base it around people's pasts so they have to devote separate episodes to each person or it'll get really confusing.. i think some of the stories are a bit pointless though, *tries to think of an example..fails*..i liked sawyers latest one though..would never have guessed...i just really really want some answers to the unexplained bits!!!!

i LOVE mr echo :love: ..he's my hero!!

ReputationRep:
    Can we try and stay away from spoilers in this thread please? Or at least keep them in spoiler tags

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Bex~)
    Can we try and stay away from spoilers in this thread please? Or at least keep them in spoiler tags
    soo sorry, i tried to not give anything away..just slipped, will keep my mouth shut now *mumbles*

ReputationRep:
    could of checked the channel four website that probably would of told you

(Original post by ~Bex~)

but she didnt really give anyway anything :confused:

my boyfriend loves mr echo haha :confused: i dont get why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    could of checked the channel four website that probably would of told you

but she didnt really give anyway anything :confused:

my boyfriend loves mr echo haha :confused: i dont get why

Channel 4 site doesn't actually say yet, but they're not the best at updating (according to that, it's currently showing on Wednesday nights!!)

I know she didn't really give much away, I was more worried that this could turn into discussion of season 2, so I was kind of preempting that lol. Also, mention of Mr Eko could maybe be considered spoilerish?

ReputationRep:
    i have seen upto series 2 lost episode 19 atm...im upto where the americans are lol (19 episodes ahead of us...uk people) anyhows if u want to see what episodes are coming up bla bla vist www.epguides.com/lost

regards

ReputationRep:
    It's an american show, so of course they're going to be ahead of us.

ReputationRep:
    well E4 are replaying the whole of the first series every night and also ive seen the adverts for Lost series 2 coming soon, so it definitely cant be long. i really cant wait. desperate housewives, lost and the oc all on at the same time ammmmazing tv or what!!!

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Lockdown was one of the best episodes in the whole series so far IMO. Best. Ending. Ever.
    My dad just started watching all my season 1 dvds last week for some reason, and has already finished them! I'm now trying to find all the discs with season 2 on that my friend gave me so he can watch those as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eh_crimbo)
    you should download it!!
    Me 2 I'm trying to download episode 19! I feel so left in suspense!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrissy909)
    Me 2 I'm trying to download episode 19! I feel so left in suspense!!
    episode 19, isnt it out now, aka showed today/yesterday, it'll be up for download by now i spose...give us a shout when you do!

ReputationRep:
    The LOST rhapsody everyone.
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost

Enjoy.
    Oh and for those who have seen up to series 2 episode 19. episode 20 should be available on 26th April.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.