Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello every1! Plymouth is my Insurance place (2nd option) so i was just wondering wether i need 2 apply for Halls?! i live far away so would b gutting if i missed out on a decent bed :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i would just incase you go there

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think you were allowed to apply for accomodation at your second choice? (until you actually accept the offer for definite) :confused: Unless it has changed since I applied.

ReputationRep:
    You can't apply for accomodation to your second choice until you get your results/get rejected from your Firm choice. Plymouth is my Insurance too! I hopw this helps!

ReputationRep:
    hey, plymouths my insurance, havent applied for accomodation i was just gonna wait.... guess if peeps whose insurance plymouth is applied for accomodation, they wouldnt have anough beds for the peeps whose firm offer it was! god im useless soreeee!

ReputationRep:
    WhY wud u put plymouth as your insurance anyway. its amazin

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 13, 2006
Poll
Favourite type of bread
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.