The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You're obviously not of the Gavin Henson school of thought.
Straas
It means you're an insecure ****, I don't really give a **** what you think, my mission isn't to look good for women, women like to look good for men.

You must be one of the most inexperianced guys I've come across - I throw pity to your sorrowing personality. HA

are you homosexual by any chance?
Reply 22
ciara
Everyone looks a bit healthier with a tan, paleness is kind of weak?

tanning isnt really healthy at all. infact it denotes skin damage. perhaps its one of the reasons i prefer truly pale girls
Reply 23
technik
tanning isnt really healthy at all. infact it denotes skin damage. perhaps its one of the reasons i prefer truly pale girls

Only if you're naturally quite white (admittedly, like a lot of this country are). Olive skinned guys do look healthier, and that makes sense - the sun doesn't pose as much risk to their health as someone like me (who is the definition of 'truly pale' :frown: ). Though I see your point, I get pretty annoyed with my friends when all they want to do on holiday is desperately try to tan, when for all of them it's unhealthy to do so.
I like a nice tan, not overly orange though, I wouldn't shun someone if they were pale, but a tan definitley does it for me
-x-buttercup-x-
I like a nice tan, not overly orange though, I wouldn't shun someone if they were pale, but a tan definitley does it for me

What makes you think you have a choice?
Reply 26
Pale is in!!!!!! GO PALEYS!!!
Reply 27
yer it looks buff and is much better than looking pale!
Reply 28
Although I'm a Greek I don't like lying on the sun.I hate being tanned!
BS-E-M-Student
What makes you think you have a choice?

Choice of what? The topic was 'do you prefer tanned boys' and I said I did.
Reply 30
definately prefer a tanned bod to a pale bod!!
Gemma1725
definately prefer a tanned bod to a pale bod!!

I don't like your face.

Latest