The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

edders
I had a toss-up between Durham and ICL and went to ICL (second year now). Durham would have been cheaper and had a more varied bunch of students, but on the other hand ICL consistently kicks Durham's ass for research and rankings. That being said, there are lots of dull dull people here... I'm just always confused by Durhamite's excessive opinions of themselves. Just because it looks like Oxbridge doesn't mean it is Oxbridge. :p:

And just because you think we think it's Oxbridge, doesn't mean we do think it's Oxbridge.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
errr...
Reply 22
OMG, halfoflessthan50p, your physics offer for Durham is AAB? Waaah! :bawling: Life is unfair.
Reply 23
RE: middle names thing, Me and my sister only have one middle name each but my brothers both have two. This is because of some stupid idea that my dad has that boys should have 2 middle names and girls should have one! (He has 2). Also, we are all baptised Catholics but my dad is completely areligious!
Work that one out :p:
Reply 24
Solution:Becca is a rah.
Reply 25
Talya
OMG, halfoflessthan50p, your physics offer for Durham is AAB? Waaah! :bawling: Life is unfair.

Ahh, at last someone proved my point that not everyone has got AAA offers for physics, I forget who was so insistant
Reply 26
arkbar
Solution:Becca is a rah.

Damn you got me there. I hold my hands up. I'll just go and get my pashmina. Oh, wait, that's right - I DON'T HAVE ONE! :p: :rolleyes:
Reply 27
And yet you wear your collar up... :p:
Reply 28
arkbar
And yet you wear your collar up... :p:

On my one RUGBY SHIRT and that's it! :p:
Reply 29
Becca
On my one RUGBY SHIRT and that's it! :p:

number of times I've seen becca = 1
number of times seen wearing collar up = 1
therefore I conclude becca is a rah
Reply 30
cobra
number of times I've seen becca = 1
number of times seen wearing collar up = 1
therefore I conclude becca is a rah

Coincidentally you saw me when i was wearing my rugby shirt......:rolleyes:
Reply 31
cobra
Ahh, at last someone proved my point that not everyone has got AAA offers for physics, I forget who was so insistant

I think we should wait for his reply. He may be mistaken or lying. Who knows.
Reply 32
Bitter much?
Reply 33
arkbar
Bitter much?

I'll be if I wanna be! Wanna make something of it?
sorry, its definately AAB. Got my reply really early aswell. dont know why. meh, im not complaining am i

Thankyou to everyone for your help! I feel much better informed, but I still havent really got a clue what im gonna decide. The reply deadline's in 2 weeks. I'll probly just flip a coin or something :smile:
Becca
Coincidentally you saw me when i was wearing my rugby shirt......:rolleyes:

I've not seen Becca in her rugby shirt the one time we bumped into each other.. does that mean by Oli's reckoning that she may not in fact be a rah!
Reply 36
There's only a 50% chance!

Latest

Trending

Trending