Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive just been doing some C3 revision over the last few days and I fin everything fairly straigtforward now just need practice with it APART FROM TRIG. Is it just me? I just dont get it! I find it really hard to notice whats going on and where to apply the rules etc.

What exact areas of trigonometry?

ReputationRep:
    The whole lot pretty much lol! I know whats meant to be done and all that I just struggle to see where and when, if you understand me.

ReputationRep:
    Actually has anyone got any good revision notes on trig?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried looking around on www.mathsnet.net to practise C3 trig? Sos I found doing some of that helped a lot...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but Im one of those ppl that prefers doing things on paper! Today I spent a bit of time on more trigonometric functions (ch 6) and am beginning to get jist! I dont always get the answer right but im pretty sure im getting the method roughly right all the time. To me it seems that u need to have that mind to sort of play around with things! In a minute when i get off here I will move to the double angled formula stuff ( ) Now I will struggle lol! I want to finish c3 today cause went to spend a couple days on c4 and physics over next week!

ReputationRep:
    if your on about trigonometric identities i find them hard too!

ReputationRep:
    yup lol. I sort of revised all c3 over last 2 days and left this till last lol! I understand all the other topics which im chuffed about

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 16, 2006

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Equations

Best calculators for A level Maths

Tips on which model to get

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.