Turn on thread page Beta

Boxing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet Pea)
    Some fighters struggle with the added weight of themselves and their opponent. Fighters at 140lbs usually come into the ring at about 150-152lbs. Fighters at 147lbs usually come into the ring at 160lbs, which is the middleweight limit. A fighter like Ricky Hatton didn't have the same physical advantages at 147 that he had at 140lbs. Not every fighter can adapt to the step-up in weight.
    this is exactly right

ReputationRep:
    Some fighters struggle with the added weight of themselves and their opponent. Fighters at 140lbs usually come into the ring at about 150-152lbs. Fighters at 147lbs usually come into the ring at 160lbs, which is the middleweight limit. A fighter like Ricky Hatton didn't have the same physical advantages at 147 that he had at 140lbs. Not every fighter can adapt to the step-up in weight.
    The don't take the fight if you can't handle it.

All Hatton's fault.

ReputationRep:
    That has something to do with Mayweather's lack of confidence in his ability. Zab Judah, a 4 round fighter, gave Mayweather fits for the first 4 rounds of their fight and when he fell off he lost. Castillo actually beat Floyd Mayweather in the first fight that they had, and Castillo is similar (but not as good) fighter to Miguel Cotto. Mayweather ducked Cotto because he knew he'd struggle with him.
    This is a good point. People seem to be dismissing Cotto now he's taken an absolute drubbing vs. Pacquiao. He looked fine to me in that fight - Pacquiao is just that good - and I think he'd definitely be a handful for the likes of Mayweather. No wide openings to exploit, no easy pickings on the way in (on a good day), solid jab to back Mayweather up and good combination punching ability needed to land once he does. I think Mayweather would probably edge it but it certainly wouldn't be a foregone conclusion.

Pacquiao/Mosley would be my second choice fight if this doesn't come off. I think it'll say a lot about his H2H ability from 140-147 when we see how he handles a truly durable and strong Welterweight, and Pacquiao's getting to the level where we need to be able to match him up with other greats to see how he'd square off. The Mayweather fight is obviously important for legacy as well, but Mosley isn't far behind imo.

Who do you like in Pacquiao/Mayweather?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shamrock92)
    This is a good point. People seem to be dismissing Cotto now he's taken an absolute drubbing vs. Pacquiao. He looked fine to me in that fight - Pacquiao is just that good - and I think he'd definitely be a handful for the likes of Mayweather. No wide openings to exploit, no easy pickings on the way in (on a good day), solid jab to back Mayweather up and good combination punching ability needed to land once he does. I think Mayweather would probably edge it but it certainly wouldn't be a foregone conclusion.

Pacquiao/Mosley would be my second choice fight if this doesn't come off. I think it'll say a lot about his H2H ability from 140-147 when we see how he handles a truly durable and strong Welterweight, and Pacquiao's getting to the level where we need to be able to match him up with other greats to see how he'd square off. The Mayweather fight is obviously important for legacy as well, but Mosley isn't far behind imo.

Who do you like in Pacquiao/Mayweather?
    I like Pacquiao/Mosley and I think that Mosley would be far and beyond the most difficult test for Pacquiao. I personally think that in the handspeed department, they're almost equal (Pac slightly edges it) but Mosley has a good jab, some devastating power and a granite chin. He also has the man I believe to be the best tacticiain in the sport in his corner (Brother Nazim) and I personally feel that Mosley would actually take the fight but that's all on the basis that he comes through Berto just fine and can shake off another year long ring rust.

As for Pacquiao/Mayweather, I'm still at odds. I look at how Zab Judah's speed troubled Floyd, I look at how De La Hoya's jab gave Floyd fits, I look at how Emmanuel Augustus gave Floyd the toughest fight of his career due to his unorthodox style and I know for sure that Pacquiao has all of that. Blinding handspeed AND footspeed, a southpaw style where he can come at you from any angle, he can jab well and when you combine all of that then Floyd has problems.

Then I remember that Pacquiao was outboxed twice (by Morales and then by Marquez) and I think if you can counter Pacquiao effectively then he has no answers really. Floyd could pretty much just counter Pacquiao when he gets himself into a tight situtation, tie him up, swing him round with the knee and then have the freedom of the ring again. Mayweather is a styles nightmare for Pacquiao. It's not like Cotto, who dropped his excellent gameplan in the first round (boxing) and thought he could KO Pacquiao and decided to trade with him and then when he realised he couldn't he moved into a retreat. Floyd has a gameplan and if it fails, he adapts and that's one thing that none of Pacquiao's opponents have been able to do and that's adapt when they're losing.

ReputationRep:
    That's flawed logic. Mosley lost to Cotto, Margarito annihilated Cotto and Mosley preceded to annihilate Margarito.

Frazier beat Ali, Foreman beat Frazier and then Ali beat Foreman.

Taylor beat Hopkins, Pavlik beat Taylor and then Hopkins beat Pavlik.

Meehan beat Dempsey, Fulton beat Meehan and Dempsey beat Fulton.

Mosley hits harder than Cotto, he's faster, he's stronger, he's got a granite chin, one of the best trainers in the world in his corner. I think Pacquiao would struggle with Mosley, much like Floyd would but neither have the balls to fight him.

Mayweather's been ducking Mosley for a while and team Pacquiao demanded Mosley come down to 142 catchweight to fight Pacquiao and when he agreed they turned him down and opted for Cotto (who, even Roach admits, was clearly not the same fighter post-Margarito).
    So, are you saying that under flawed logic should Mallignagi fight Pacquiao, Mallignagi would win, after being beaten up by Hatton? Unlikely - I was watching the Diaz rematch and there's no way in hell he would even hurt Manny, let alone 95% of fighters. However, saying that I thought Marquez was in the mix as well?

Pacquiao will fight Mosley and I'd pay to see that fight. He must - no one wants to see anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Then I remember that Pacquiao was outboxed twice (by Morales and then by Marquez) and I think if you can counter Pacquiao effectively then he has no answers really. Floyd could pretty much just counter Pacquiao when he gets himself into a tight situtation, tie him up, swing him round with the knee and then have the freedom of the ring again. Mayweather is a styles nightmare for Pacquiao. It's not like Cotto, who dropped his excellent gameplan in the first round (boxing) and thought he could KO Pacquiao and decided to trade with him and then when he realised he couldn't he moved into a retreat. Floyd has a gameplan and if it fails, he adapts and that's one thing that none of Pacquiao's opponents have been able to do and that's adapt when they're losing.
    Your going back 5+ years there, thats not really the same Pacman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JiangYu)
    So, are you saying that under flawed logic should Mallignagi fight Pacquiao, Mallignagi would win, after being beaten up by Hatton? Unlikely - I was watching the Diaz rematch and there's no way in hell he would even hurt Manny, let alone 95% of fighters. However, saying that I thought Marquez was in the mix as well?

Pacquiao will fight Mosley and I'd pay to see that fight. He must - no one wants to see anything else.
    No, obviously you didn't understand what I said. You said that you thought Mosley would beat Pacquiao, however Cotto beat Mosley and gave him a really tough fight. I merely pointed out that in boxing, styles makes fights. Just because Cotto lost to Pacquiao but beat Mosley doesn't mean that Mosley would necessarily lose to Pacquiao or even have a tough fight with him.

(Original post by Powerhouse)
    Your going back 5+ years there, thats not really the same Pacman.
    Marquez-Pacquiao fought the second fight in 2008, which was the fight that pretty much everybody thought that Marquez did enough to win. Pacquiao has only gotten bigger and stronger since then, he's still pretty much the same fighter save for one or two tweeks in his style.

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming you're talking about Mayweather..

His most recent fights have sucked. The Hatton fight was a farce, the boxing fans wanted to see Cotto vs. Mayweather but Floyd didn't want anything to do with Cotto who was tearing through everybody in his path.

He retired without beating a single elite fighter from 140-154. He returns to fight a super-featherweight who was campaigning at lightweight in Juan Manuel Marquez and came to the ring weighing close to 160lbs. Floyd had an advantage in every single department going into the Marquez fight yet you're going to say that Marquez was a "top-class fighter?" No chance. He sure as hell is at super-featherweight and lightweight, but definitely not at welterweight.

List of elite fighters Floyd Mayweather ducked:

• Acelino Freitas
    • Miguel Cotto
    • Joel Casamayor
    • Antonio Margarito
    • Winky Wright
    • Shane Mosley
    • Kostya Tszyu
    • Paul Williams
    Everything you've said after this post I agree with. But the caption above isn't exactly right.

A lot of people did want to see Cotto against PBF, but to be honest, Hatton deserved his turn ahead of Cotto. More people wanted to see that fight.

The Marquez argument isn't great either seeing that Floyd himself was in the same division not so long ago! This goes onto say that Floyd has represented many divisions.

And as for the supposed Elite fighters Floyd has ducked, he can only beat what's put in front of him. Each fighter had their turn and each one genuinely thought they could beat him. The only fight which I thought was a joke was Carlos Baldomir (sic?) who he toyed with. Every other was a worthy opponent.

Winky Wright you can hardly say he ducked. That's laughable. Casamayor, PBF would have toyed with. Paul Williams doesn't deserve to fight Floyd. Mosley had his own agenda in Light-Middle. Winky is a middle. PBF was moving up weights while Freitas remained. This leaved Margarito and Cotto. Cotto hasn't had his chance, full stop (Hatton was fairer game). Margarito? PBF was pretty stumped with that one. But as we all know - his record should be taken with a pinch of salt after his cheating.

Floyd doesn't deserve the title of "ducker" seeing as the majority of his opponents are extremely credible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Né Stig)
    Everything you've said after this post I agree with. But the caption above isn't exactly right.

A lot of people did want to see Cotto against PBF, but to be honest, Hatton deserved his turn ahead of Cotto. More people wanted to see that fight.
    The Cotto-Floyd fight would've done big numbers in the US alone. About 65-70% of the PPV buys for Hatton-Floyd came from the UK. It was only the UK that was dead interested in the fight, the fans in the US knew it would be a whitewash.

Hatton & Floyd were both turning down fights with Cotto for the year prior to the time they met in December. It's no coincidence that Floyd called it a day not long after Cotto beat Mosley (another guy that Floyd has ducked relentlessly over the years).

The Marquez argument isn't great either seeing that Floyd himself was in the same division not so long ago! This goes onto say that Floyd has represented many divisions.
    I think you're completely wrong with this one. Floyd was a lightweight almost 7 years ago. He's now a fully grown welterweight who enters the ring close to 160lbs, which is what all the top welterweights enter the ring as. Marquez has never weighed above 145lbs (on fight night) and was even looking a little bloated at the lightweight. It's common knowledge that he could still make the super-featherweight limit if he really wanted too. That is far too small an opponent.

And as for the supposed Elite fighters Floyd has ducked, he can only beat what's put in front of him. Each fighter had their turn and each one genuinely thought they could beat him. The only fight which I thought was a joke was Carlos Baldomir (sic?) who he toyed with. Every other was a worthy opponent.
    All of the elite fighters I listed were in front of Floyd and Floyd didn't want to fight them. You cannot honestly tell me that fighting Bruseles, Mitchell, Corley, N'Dou, Baldomir and Gatti tops fighting Kostya Tszyu, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley and Antonio Margarito at 140-147. He stepped up to 140 and he managed to avoid fighting: Kostya Tszyu, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Paulie Malignaggi and Vivian Harris. Those were the top contenders in the JWW division from 2004-2005 (which are the years that Floyd spent fighting at 140lbs).

He stepped up to WW and from 2005-2007 he managed to avoid fighting: Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito, Cory Spinks, Kermit Cintron, Shane Mosley, Joshua Clottey, Paul Williams or Luis Collazo. You cannot tell me has a legitimate excuse for not fighting a SINGLE ELITE WELTERWEIGHT. Instead he fought Zab Judah (post-prime AND COMING OFF A LOSS), Carlos Manuel Baldomir (disgusting mismatch) and Sharmba Mitchell (coming off a loss to Kostya Tszyu at 140)

Winky Wright you can hardly say he ducked. That's laughable.
    Not at all. Let me provide you with the link of where negotiations began not long after Floyd called Winky out:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4697253.stm

As soon as Winky answered, Floyd opted for Sharmba Mitchell. :rolleyes:

Casamayor, PBF would have toyed with.
    Casamayor is a very good fighter. Floyd avoided fighting him at 130 AND 135. PBF wins, but it's not as easy as you think it would've been.

Paul Williams doesn't deserve to fight Floyd.
    He deserves it moreso than Matthew Hatton (Floyd has actually been in contact with him over a fight..), Saul Alvarez (19 year old Mexican prospect who Floyd genuinely wants to fight) or the Sharmba Mitchell and Baldomir's that he's been fighting over the years. In fact, Williams has a better resume than a lot of Floyd's opponents do.

Mosley had his own agenda in Light-Middle.
    Mosley could make 147 easily to fight Floyd. That's why he's been calling him out for so long.

Winky is a middle.
    Posted the link above. Winky was a junior-middle at the time and Floyd was interested in stepping up.

PBF was moving up weights while Freitas remained.
    Floyd fought at 130lbs for 5 years, was champions for 3 years. There is no excuse for not fighting Freitas during that time. Especially not when Freitas held the WBA and WBO titles (whilst Floyd held the WBC). That would have been a unification fight but Floyd had other ideas.

Cotto hasn't had his chance, full stop (Hatton was fairer game).
    Floyd kept saying that Cotto was too "green" and when Cotto showed he wasn't green by beating Judah AND Mosley, Floyd went into "retirement".

Floyd doesn't deserve the title of "ducker" seeing as the majority of his opponents are extremely credible.
    No they're not. Jose Luis Castillo, Diego Corrales, Oscar De La Hoya (post-prime), Ricky Hatton (blown-up), Zab Judah (post-prime and coming off a loss), Genaro Hernandez and Jesus Chavez are credible opponents. The rest are not.

ReputationRep:
    The Cotto-Floyd fight would've done big numbers in the US alone. About 65-70% of the PPV buys for Hatton-Floyd came from the UK. It was only the UK that was dead interested in the fight, the fans in the US knew it would be a whitewash.

Hatton & Floyd were both turning down fights with Cotto for the year prior to the time they met in December. It's no coincidence that Floyd called it a day not long after Cotto beat Mosley (another guy that Floyd has ducked relentlessly over the years).

I think you're completely wrong with this one. Floyd was a lightweight almost 7 years ago. He's now a fully grown welterweight who enters the ring close to 160lbs, which is what all the top welterweights enter the ring as. Marquez has never weighed above 145lbs (on fight night) and was even looking a little bloated at the lightweight. It's common knowledge that he could still make the super-featherweight limit if he really wanted too. That is far too small an opponent.

All of the elite fighters I listed were in front of Floyd and Floyd didn't want to fight them. You cannot honestly tell me that fighting Bruseles, Mitchell, Corley, N'Dou, Baldomir and Gatti tops fighting Kostya Tszyu, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley and Antonio Margarito at 140-147. He stepped up to 140 and he managed to avoid fighting: Kostya Tszyu, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Paulie Malignaggi and Vivian Harris. Those were the top contenders in the JWW division from 2004-2005 (which are the years that Floyd spent fighting at 140lbs).

He stepped up to WW and from 2005-2007 he managed to avoid fighting: Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito, Cory Spinks, Kermit Cintron, Shane Mosley, Joshua Clottey, Paul Williams or Luis Collazo. You cannot tell me has a legitimate excuse for not fighting a SINGLE ELITE WELTERWEIGHT. Instead he fought Zab Judah (post-prime AND COMING OFF A LOSS), Carlos Manuel Baldomir (disgusting mismatch) and Sharmba Mitchell (coming off a loss to Kostya Tszyu at 140)

Not at all. Let me provide you with the link of where negotiations began not long after Floyd called Winky out:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4697253.stm

As soon as Winky answered, Floyd opted for Sharmba Mitchell. :rolleyes:

Casamayor is a very good fighter. Floyd avoided fighting him at 130 AND 135. PBF wins, but it's not as easy as you think it would've been.

He deserves it moreso than Matthew Hatton (Floyd has actually been in contact with him over a fight..), Saul Alvarez (19 year old Mexican prospect who Floyd genuinely wants to fight) or the Sharmba Mitchell and Baldomir's that he's been fighting over the years. In fact, Williams has a better resume than a lot of Floyd's opponents do.

Mosley could make 147 easily to fight Floyd. That's why he's been calling him out for so long.

Posted the link above. Winky was a junior-middle at the time and Floyd was interested in stepping up.

Floyd fought at 130lbs for 5 years, was champions for 3 years. There is no excuse for not fighting Freitas during that time. Especially not when Freitas held the WBA and WBO titles (whilst Floyd held the WBC). That would have been a unification fight but Floyd had other ideas.

Floyd kept saying that Cotto was too "green" and when Cotto showed he wasn't green by beating Judah AND Mosley, Floyd went into "retirement".

No they're not. Jose Luis Castillo, Diego Corrales, Oscar De La Hoya (post-prime), Ricky Hatton (blown-up), Zab Judah (post-prime and coming off a loss), Genaro Hernandez and Jesus Chavez are credible opponents. The rest are not.
    Spot on.

I can really appreciate and respect PBF for being one of the best talents Boxing has ever seen, but he just doesn't have the balls to go for the best.

ReputationRep:
    Some possible hope for the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight to happen as they are bringing in the "big guns" to mediate: Mediator drafted in

Im thinking all of this blood testing drama, has all been done just to throw the fight in "jeopardy", cue the hype, then bring it back to life and everyone's a hero again, lol.

Hope this is able to solve this out, if it does then fricking fantastic and I think Pacman will probably drop the law suit aswell but am sure Mayweather/GB will be adding a condition that he drops it for the fight to go ahead or something.

ReputationRep:
    i personally think mayweather will win comfortably anyway - i cant see a pacman win

if it really was a tough fight for floyd, history says he wouldnt take it

ReputationRep:
    Marquez-Pacquiao fought the second fight in 2008, which was the fight that pretty much everybody thought that Marquez did enough to win. Pacquiao has only gotten bigger and stronger since then, he's still pretty much the same fighter save for one or two tweeks in his style.

That's true. If you haven't said this already (didn't search the thread), how would you explain Pacquiao's sudden increase in strength, yet still retained his speed? I understand Pacquiao's changed style cos Roach is an amazing trainer, (but how many fights did it take with Roach for Manny to suddenly rape Diaz, after a constant progression), but his strength is what is a questionable aspect of him. Since the Marquez fight, which I thought was a war and would have left neither of them the same, Manny's just been able to dominate everyone in front of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    That's true. If you haven't said this already (didn't search the thread), how would you explain Pacquiao's sudden increase in strength, yet still retained his speed? I understand Pacquiao's changed style cos Roach is an amazing trainer, (but how many fights did it take with Roach for Manny to suddenly rape Diaz, after a constant progression), but his strength is what is a questionable aspect of him. Since the Marquez fight, which I thought was a war and would have left neither of them the same, Manny's just been able to dominate everyone in front of him.
    Retaining his speed, the sudden increase in strength and the development of a granite chin leave me suspicious about the Pacman. Paulie Malignaggi was the first guy to start talking about it and everybody called him a fool but you know what, he doesn't look like a fool now. He gave an interview and he literally ripped Pacquiao and Roach apart and they haven't even bothered to respond. Roach got furious with an interviewer a few days ago when Roach tried to argue that urine testing was more effective than blood testing and that HGH/EPO cannot be picked up by blood testing anyway. The interviewer has a graduate's degree in Biochemistry and 30 years experience in developing blood chemistry tests and Roach was trying to argue this :snow::snow::snow::snow: with him.

ReputationRep:
    Retaining his speed, the sudden increase in strength and the development of a granite chin leave me suspicious about the Pacman. Paulie Malignaggi was the first guy to start talking about it and everybody called him a fool but you know what, he doesn't look like a fool now. He gave an interview and he literally ripped Pacquiao and Roach apart and they haven't even bothered to respond. Roach got furious with an interviewer a few days ago when Roach tried to argue that urine testing was more effective than blood testing and that HGH/EPO cannot be picked up by blood testing anyway. The interviewer has a graduate's degree in Biochemistry and 30 years experience in developing blood chemistry tests and Roach was trying to argue this with him.
    got a link to a video mate - would love to see that

ReputationRep:
    It's not a video, just a text interview with DHB. Here is the link below if you're still interested.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Tyler123009.htm
    If you don't want to read the full interview and only want the part where Roach makes himself look foolish then look here:

(FR = FREDDIE ROACH - DT = DAVID TYLER)

FR - I understand but it's all :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: and here's why, HGH cannot be detected by blood, salvia, or Urine. Now salvia and urine are more complete test than blood for HGH and steroids. I talked to the head guy of the NFL about steroids and he said there is no reason for a blood test like they do with Olympic athletes, unless you are saving it and comparing it one year to another. This is a one fight deal, there is no sense in it. If you really want to get into the technical end of it, and I'm not qualified to do it, but the doctor's I've talked to are and they have said that HGH and any growth hormone cannot be detected by any test.

DT - Fred, I have a graduate's degree in Biochemistry and 30 years experience in developing blood chemistry tests.......I'll leave it alone, let's move forward.

FR - No wait, you can't tell me that there is a test that can detect HGH or growth hormones.

DT - Fred, I'm not here to make you mad.

FR - I'm not mad, I'm telling you that you are wrong if you think there is a test for HGH.

DT - Ok Fred, so you are saying that HGH cannot be detected by a blood test?

FR - Absolutely, 100%, NO! Saliva, blood, or urine.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a video, just a text interview with DHB. Here is the link below if you're still interested.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Tyler123009.htm
    If you don't want to read the full interview and only want the part where Roach makes himself look foolish then look here:

(FR = FREDDIE ROACH - DT = DAVID TYLER)
    :laugh:

Was it just me who laughed when he keeps on calling him 'Fred'?

ReputationRep:
    I still think Pacquiao will walk all over Mayweather.

Just get it done.

ReputationRep:
    Retaining his speed, the sudden increase in strength and the development of a granite chin leave me suspicious about the Pacman. Paulie Malignaggi was the first guy to start talking about it and everybody called him a fool but you know what, he doesn't look like a fool now. He gave an interview and he literally ripped Pacquiao and Roach apart and they haven't even bothered to respond. Roach got furious with an interviewer a few days ago when Roach tried to argue that urine testing was more effective than blood testing and that HGH/EPO cannot be picked up by blood testing anyway. The interviewer has a graduate's degree in Biochemistry and 30 years experience in developing blood chemistry tests and Roach was trying to argue this :snow::snow::snow::snow: with him.
    I think Pacquiao always had a granite chin (barring the odd performance as a weight-drained 18-year-old). Even at the lower weights he went through some serious wars and never looked genuinely troubled, unlike most of his opponents. It's also not that unusual for fighters to gain power as they move up, particularly considering cases where weight was being kept artificially low (which Pacquiao was) for large parts of their career. I think the fact that his frame isn't really any smaller than a lot of fighters from 135-140 and his speed and skills have all rolled together to form something really unique.

I mean, how are steroids an explanation anyway? People seem to be treating them as if they're some sort of magic potion that you drink which suddenly increases your power to super-hero levels. I know :snow::snow::snow::snow: all about doping, but that doesn't sound reasonable to me.

And as for that winging ******* Malinaggi running his goddamned mouth again, he can go and jump down a well. Or fight Pacquiao himself. I wonder how long he'd last.

I blame this whole problem mostly on Arum, who's been totally misrepresenting Pacquiao and claiming he wants exemption from tests that he quite simply doesn't, and Roach, who seems to have adopted an antagonistic, "we're-so-good-we-don't-need-this-fight" attitude that I'd usually only expect from Mayweather. It's also partially Mayweather's fault for making a pretty unreasonable demand in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, abit off topic but i can't find anything on the net about it...

I broke my fourth metacarpal about a year ago but didnt realise it had broke until around two weeks later. The doctor said it was to far gone to re-set and that it should be left to allow the muscles to heal around the broken bone (which its done). My question is; will it cause more harm than good to my hand if i took up boxing?

Thanks in advance

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.