Turn on thread page Beta

Boxing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Quality left hand punches coming in from Pacquiao. He caught him flush a few times in that round with beautiful punches.

ReputationRep:
    Pacquiao 7-4 Bradley.(first round 10-10)

Very close though. Would not be surprised if the judges give it to Bradley.

The American commentators apparently had Bradley up. Shocking.

ReputationRep:
    HBO all had Manny winning (well Lederman, Jones Jr, Kellerman etc). I only had Manny up by 2 but 4 is good too.

Bradley's gameplan all wrong. He's not a power puncher. If he tried outworking him and used his jab more, might have won it. Find it funny how arrogant Bradley is about his punching power with his twelve KOs.

ReputationRep:
    yessssss Pacmannnn wins by UD

i can sleep well tonight :yep:

^^American bias lol

ReputationRep:
    Hate how HBO are already selling the third fight. Manny's beaten him comfortably twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Hate how HBO are already selling the third fight. Manny's beaten him comfortably twice.
    100% agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    True. He hasn't anyone else to fight because all of the other top fighters are tied with Golden boy.

ReputationRep:
    The top rank commentary team were embarrassing, just incredibly biased.

ReputationRep:
    HBO commentary are known for their biased commentators lol

Anyway, good win for pac , obviously i was far off lol

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the Canelo Lara fight is gonna happen

ReputationRep:
    Bit dissapointed with Bradley on that one. Lost his mind a bit IMHO. Pacquio played the veteran's game and slowly took him apart with technique. Bradley's game plans appeared to stop at "Plan A". However, early on, I thought Bradley's plan worked for a few rounds.

Great fight.

ReputationRep:
    Live weigh-in, if anyone's interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUuekmGBe2U

ReputationRep:
    Assume the rumours of Ellerbe threatening to take the Floyd fight off due to a gloves issue with Maidana is hyperbole but will be tuning in to watch the fight to see Khan at 3am and might stay up for Mayweather if it's going to be straight after that but doubt it will be.

Spoiler:
    Show
    nutjobs gone down so if anyone has 'places' to watch the fight online please do PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Assume the rumours of Ellerbe threatening to take the Floyd fight off due to a gloves issue with Maidana is hyperbole but will be tuning in to watch the fight to see Khan at 3am and might stay up for Mayweather if it's going to be straight after that but doubt it will be.

Spoiler:
    Show
    nutjobs gone down so if anyone has 'places' to watch the fight online please do PM
    Not staying up for the Mayweather fight but you are for Kahn? That's silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uxa595)
    Not really, Mayweather's last few fights haven't really been that brilliant in my opinion. Khan on the other hand has not been in the ring for a while, and it will be good to see how much he has improved/gone downhill.

ReputationRep:

Khan looks much healthier at 147. Hopefully Collazo tests his chin at welter. As for Maidana, don't think his power could even get Floyd down if he connected. Big if. Might hurt him. Should be easy for Floyd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uxa595)
    Not really. Khan's fight has more intrigue for a variety of reasons than Mayweather's one-sided battle vs. Maidana. My reasoning for not staying up was it finishing after 5am so if the fight is going to be on straight after Khan's then I'll probably watch it but if there's a tune up fight after than probably won't

ReputationRep:
    Really really want to watch the full card tonight. Don't think I've ever done that before. Hopefully I make it through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Really really want to watch the full card tonight. Don't think I've ever done that before. Hopefully I make it through.
    Do it.

It's on free TV here and I don't even have to stay up late either :cool:

I'm just watching for the undercard anyway though, I have no big interest in Mayweather.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Do it.

It's on free TV here and I don't even have to stay up late either :cool:

I'm just watching for the undercard anyway though, I have no big interest in Mayweather.
    Free?

Where you from?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.