The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trrr
Some decent fights coming up, really looking forward to Hopkins vs Kovalev and Froch vs Chavez Jr.

That fight's not been confirmed? It seems it might not happen from last what Hearn was saying so DeGale vs. Froch could happen instead which I'd rather see.
Froch vs Jr would be great.
Reply 5642
Rios vs Chaves is interesting. I've heard good things about Chaves but have never actually watched him. That's tonight I believe.
Original post by Kay D
Rios vs Chaves is interesting. I've heard good things about Chaves but have never actually watched him. That's tonight I believe.

Diego is very decent. He lost to Thurman but gave him a good fight
Original post by Kay D

Chaves a good boxer.

He makes up for his lack if power with some great clever movement and spacing to catch people out.
Reply 5645
Original post by Aky786UK
That fight's not been confirmed? It seems it might not happen from last what Hearn was saying so DeGale vs. Froch could happen instead which I'd rather see.

I heard that it will take place in January 2015.
(edited 9 years ago)
Just saw the Briggs Klitschko video. Briggs is so desperate its unreal, at his age and with his form he should have called it a day so I'm guessing he's broke. He got utterly destroyed by Vitali so he won't stand a chance against Vlad. I hope Vlad takes it. Heavyweight division isn't exactly great but I like both the Klitschko's, their documentary is a great watch.
Hi there
Original post by Amir King Khan
Hi there

HOLLA!
Original post by Adrien Broner
HOLLA!

Do you have a "problem"?
Do you have a "problem"?

Do you have a "chin"?
Do you have a "chin"?

Get past Marcos Maidana and come speak to me.
**** sake
Get past Marcos Maidana and come speak to me.

You tryna beg my big bro for a fight! You got a chin of a 12 year old boy!
You tryna beg my big bro for a fight! You got a chin of a 12 year old boy!

Atleast I have a chance against him! Stop trying to be like him!
Atleast I have a chance against him! Stop trying to be like him!

You ain't got no chance against big bro! You got a glass chin, MAN!
You ain't got no chance against big bro! You got a glass chin, MAN!

Big bro is ducking me! just like you are
Big bro is ducking me! just like you are

Ain't nobody duckin' your fragile ass. You can't bounce back from a good shot! You ain't a true champion, man!
Ain't nobody duckin' your fragile ass. You can't bounce back from a good shot! You ain't a true champion, man!

You keep thinking that, you cann mann!. You aint fought anybody, you got no skills!

Latest