The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hahaha he so does.
Original post by swirly
briefly watch this and then tell me who wins a tyson wlad rematch

Bit hard to tell from that seeing as the other bloke's about a foot shorter than him, whereas Fury is actually taller by about 2 inches.
Campaign to have Fury removed from SPOTY reaches 60,000 signatures.
^It shouldn't happen and the Beeb says he won't be - in a way, Fury might relish that because it might be another thing that spurs him on, siege mentality which he already feels.

Haye says Fury should shut up with the things he's saying - says the bloke who said his fight with Harrison in 2010 would be as one-sided as a gang rape, and produced a t-shirt with severed heads of Klitschkos - hollow words.
Original post by Aky786UK
^It shouldn't happen and the Beeb says he won't be - in a way, Fury might relish that because it might be another thing that spurs him on, siege mentality which he already feels.

Haye says Fury should shut up with the things he's saying - says the bloke who said his fight with Harrison in 2010 would be as one-sided as a gang rape, and produced a t-shirt with severed heads of Klitschkos - hollow words.

Haye pretending to be some sort of elder statesman of the sport, when in reality that gang rape comment was one of the worst things I've ever heard. Horrible.
Fury stripped of the IBF title for going after the Klitschko rematch.
TBH I didn't get why he was so insistent for a rematch clause, he seemed confident of his ability and hence won but imagine might have been if he had been shafted by the judges.

The whole focus on Fury's non-boxing comments not dying down at all.

The whole focus on Fury's non-boxing comments not dying down at all.

It's hilarious.

Fury has been around for ages. He has spoken about his views openly since 2011. Only now that he's banging on the door do the middle-classes notice.
Original post by Mackay
It's hilarious.

Fury has been around for ages. He has spoken about his views openly since 2011. Only now that he's banging on the door do the middle-classes notice.

Yes, it's amazing how morals appear. Greg Rotherford's "I wont, I will" SPOTY nomination story a prime example. Didn't voice any concerns performing in China and will see if he does when Qatar 2019 rolls around.

I think Fury's done an interview with SSN and tbh, credit to him for standing by what he believes in. He did an impromptu phone in on Radio 2 this week as well.
Yes, it's amazing how morals appear. Greg Rotherford's "I wont, I will" SPOTY nomination story a prime example. Didn't voice any concerns performing in China and will see if he does when Qatar 2019 rolls around.

I think Fury's done an interview with SSN and tbh, credit to him for standing by what he believes in. He did an impromptu phone in on Radio 2 this week as well.

And Sochi. Rutherford goes anywhere where the money is, as expected.
Fury goes from the BBC to the BBBC. (Couldn't resist)
This AJ/Whyte thing looks so orchestrated and fake. It's like they both know this is their first big payday and they are trying to sell the arse out of it. Very unwatchable. I turned off their The Gloves are Off, to be honest.
Yeah, nothing can be under stated when Hearn is involved. Any small issue, in this case, an amateur fight from 2009 made out to be something more bigger than what it was

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, nothing can be under stated when Hearn is involved. Any small issue, in this case, an amateur fight from 2009 made out to be something more bigger than what it was

Posted from TSR Mobile

See, I really really like Crolla - but his alignment with Matchroom/Hearn makes me want to despise him. I find anybody to do with Eddie massively slimy and unlikeable. I hope Frampton ends Quigg as a result.
Wow. What a defeat for Campbell. He'll learn a lot from that fight, you imagine. Fair play to Bellew, too, who is starting to look like a proper cruiserweight and I think there is still more to come from him.

A shame that Eubank Jr vs. O'Sullivan was prematurely ended. A sensible decision from the latter's camp, because Spike gave nothing in round seven and it was a sterling performance from Eubank Jr. A very satisfying win for him, after a dodgy start. Both had big punches and big chins. Great to see. Plenty would have been on the floor in round two.

As for Mitchell...crikey. Where does he go from here?
Cheeky bit of Stormzy intro'ing the fight
wow what a fight, thought the Eubank jr fight was great but didn't expect the last fight to be even better, credit to both guys, Joshua first time tested there

has Joshua always sounded so cocky lol
Regretting the decision not to stream Joshua-White, seemed it lived up to the hype and a grisly ending for Whyte.

Meanwhile in Moscow, Roy Jones Jr got knocked out by Enzo Macranelli.
Regretting the decision not to stream Joshua-White, seemed it lived up to the hype and a grisly ending for Whyte.

Meanwhile in Moscow, Roy Jones Jr got knocked out by Enzo Macranelli.

Roy Jones is ruining his legacy rn.

Was a bit worried for Joshua but all he needed to do was to pick his shots and slowly wear him down. Whyte only had one round because Joshua was slightly rocked.

Apart from that, you could tell that he was in a different class from Dilian

Latest