Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...and nothign else?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Well, if Setanta hold the rights for UK coverage, then i guess so. Else try and find what other stations are doing it (abroad).

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell. What massive punching from Haye! That was devastating.

ReputationRep:
    Get in! What a right hand!!!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    David Haye wins by 2nd round TKO.

Enzo must be so pissed with himself.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome power. Walshie must be over the moon!

Feed him some heavyweights for breakfast from now on...

ReputationRep:
    Frank Warren just got humiliated. The ******* deserves it. Well done to the Hayemaker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mos Def)
    Haye wins by TKO in the 6th
    -4 rounds :p:

Haye was class from the start, London pride!

ReputationRep:
    Haye is ferocious!!!! By the way I keep on hearing him talk about his punching power. Does he really punch harder than the average heavyweight?

ReputationRep:
    What a punch. Shame it didn't last longer. Oh well. Well done Haye. He even took a couple of bombs off of Macca too. Anybody up for Haye beating on the coward klitschko?

ReputationRep:
    Moving up from cruiserweight is good preparation to make an assault on the heavyweights. He's honed his boxing skills, his reflexes, mobility, handspeed etc, and as he says his natural weight is 200lb+ so if he can put on some more muscle he could dominate the division imo. There have already been rumours that he's given some half-decent heavyweights a beating in the gym in the run up to this fight.

Enzo was just running scared last night. He was saying how he made a mistake by leaving his chin hanging out to dry but he would have lost one way or another. You could just tell he was scared of the big right hand- backing up all the time and not really throwing anything back. He'd lost the fight before it had begun. Hopefully he'll learn from this.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah poor guy looked like a scared little boy, and also that 1st round stumble from haye wasn't cause by the punch i don't think...

ReputationRep:
    Nate Campbell beat Juan Diaz. Now that is a shocker.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Thought people might be interested in this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7289339.stm

A few unseen photos as part of a bigger exhibition in London. I particulalry like photo 6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klinsmannic)
    Awesome power. Walshie must be over the moon!

Feed him some heavyweights for breakfast from now on...
    Hell yes
    I don't wish Enzo bad luck, because I like the guy. But I wanted Haye to win so much just because I know he has what it takes to go onwards and upwards. He has an exciting skill, one which you like to watch.

Even Enzo said Haye's punching power was awesome.
    I do however think Haye is being a bit silly calling out people like Klitschko so early on. I would fancy Haye against any other Heavy, but not this guy. He really does need some bulk and some practise before he even attempts it.

(Original post by Pussy Willow)
    Frank Warren just got humiliated. The ******* deserves it. Well done to the Hayemaker.
    Absolutely. That was just gratifying in itself. Warren having to shut up for once in his life accepting that Haye was superior.

And Nate beating Diaz is hardly a massive shock. Maybe a slight upset, but never impossible. We need Kahn to be taking this division now with each fighter now wishing to fight each other.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else looking forward to Marquez - Pacquiao? I'm getting well into this run of fights. Is there a list of them anywhere? I know Calzaghe - Hopkins is coming up but not sure what else is on the cards..

ReputationRep:
    British boxers are soon going to conquer many diviisons, the Top 4 from heavy,cruiser,light heavy,super should all be british soon lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jose)
    Anyone else looking forward to Marquez - Pacquiao? I'm getting well into this run of fights. Is there a list of them anywhere? I know Calzaghe - Hopkins is coming up but not sure what else is on the cards..
    Well appart from that Hatton is fighting juan lazcano on the 24th of may

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jose)
    http://fightnews.com/schedulemm.shtml

I think you can never be disappointed by a Pacquiao fight. Shocked that Campbell beat Diaz. Diaz looked like a class fighter.

+ March 22, Casamayor v Katsidis potential fight of the year.

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool, it'll be good to see hatton again.
    That fight news site is added to favourites:yy:

Haven't seen Pacquiao since the Barerra fight, apart from youtube clips. Can't wait.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.