Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Triple g going for the long con to let brooks land some. Everyone thinks he's got no defence now. Middleweights getting hyped on Twitter.

I hope he doesn't end up fighting Eubanks. Deal with BJS and hope that Mexican pussyfoot man up.
    I don't know man, no one likes getting hit. I find it a bit hard to believe that Golovkin is letting himself get beaten up, even if he knows he can take their power. But he is a monster.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    BJS has accepted GGG's challenge, but plenty have given it the verbals before and lost their pen when it came to signing on the dotted line (here's looking at you, Eubank Jr.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    BJS has accepted GGG's challenge, but plenty have given it the verbals before and lost their pen when it came to signing on the dotted line (here's looking at you, Eubank Jr.)
    Now BJS has mocked Eubank Jr for that so much it'd be pretty embarrassing if he did the same, so hopefully he won't bottle it this time...

ReputationRep:
    Gut feeling tells me Golovkin-Saunders won't happen
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Gut feeling tells me Golovkin-Saunders won't happen
    Agree 100%

ReputationRep:
    Who wins usyk glowacki?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Usyc masterclass!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnatt27)
    Who wins usyk glowacki?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good fight man. Usyk was trying some of that Lomachenko lateral movement in the 12th.

I love Glowacki though, he always comes to fight.

ReputationRep:
    Usyc was insane with great hands peas and footspeed. Made glowacki look like a bum even though he isnt. Would give glowacki 2 rounds but ultimately usyc did one of the best performances I have ever seen ,just incredible defensive skills as well as offensive. I honestly don't think he got hit with one clean shot the entire fight

ReputationRep:
    Usyc was insane with great hands peas and footspeed. Made glowacki look like a bum even though he isnt. Would give glowacki 2 rounds but ultimately usyc did one of the best performances I have ever seen ,just incredible defensive skills as well as offensive. I honestly don't think he got hit with one clean shot the entire fight
    I gave Glowacki 3 rounds, and tbh, given the talent of his opponent, I don't think he gave a bad account of himself. I saw him land a few good straights and left hooks in the fight.

ReputationRep:
    Glowacki was the number one in the division

ReputationRep:
    Glowacki was the number one in the division
    Was also the underdog...

ReputationRep:
    True ,just shows how good usyk is
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Canelo puts Smith down three times en route to winning in the ninth.

No excuse for GGG not to happen now.*

ReputationRep:
    Canelo's bodywork is too good

ReputationRep:
    Come on Oscar. Get out of the way and let us have canelo GGG
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Great piece: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...n-fight-boxing

ReputationRep:
    Who wins Crolla Linares ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Good to see so much respect between Crolla and Linares. I rate the former as the best Joe Gallagher boxer, bar none, and probably the nicest fighter in British boxing to boot.

ReputationRep:
    So u picking million dollar crolla?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.