Boxing Watch

jose
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was assuming sometime from 4 onwards as well, but i've heard everything from 3am to 4.30am. I think i'm going to sleep till 3.45am and see what the situation is then (more people have suggested 4am than 3am)
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It won't be earlier than 4am thats for sure
Fusion
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The welsh lad boxing now is a maths undergrad
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think the fight will start at about 3ish, anyone watching Setanta now? I think Audley Harrison's fighting on the undercard, would be cool if someone who's watching Setanta to keep us updated on the possible start.

Ive decided to stay up for it like the Hatton-Mayweather fight, I didnt regret staying up for it as it turned out to be a decent fight, Im sure this one wont disappoint either. I think Calzaghe will win.
Fusion
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bookies stop taking bets on the Calzaghe fight at 4am so it won't be any earlier than that
jose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Blagged from another forum where someone's watching the undercard..

"One point of interest. The stadium is less than half full. Looks like it's a while to the fight so a 4.30 start is realistic"

No idea if the assumption he makes is a reasonable one, i'm just throwing it out there..
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Looks like it's going to be a late one then. Gives me chance to do this dissertation
jose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't mention that word..
Overmars
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fusion)
The welsh lad boxing now is a maths undergrad
Yeah. He was bloody good though. My favourite bit was when he punched Baker in the balls. :gfight:

No, seriously though. No laughing matter. :unsure:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jose)
Don't mention that word..
You can't be in a worse position than me, mine is due in on Tuesday :s:
jose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ouch! nah i got longer than that - 4 weeks to do 10,000 words. Don't know what i'm worrying about..:rolleyes:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That's what I thought 4 weeks ago. Now its like 3 days to do it
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
I think the fight will start at about 3ish, anyone watching Setanta now? I think Audley Harrison's fighting on the undercard, would be cool if someone who's watching Setanta to keep us updated on the possible start.

Ive decided to stay up for it like the Hatton-Mayweather fight, I didnt regret staying up for it as it turned out to be a decent fight, Im sure this one wont disappoint either. I think Calzaghe will win.
I'm watching on Setanta; they've just told us freeview viewers that we'll have to switch to Channel 38 at 3 AM (which is the normal SS1/NASN2 close on Freeview 34) so the fight won't be before 3.

Will try and keep up to date whilst ever I'm awake.
jose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm laughing, but i know that's what's gonna happen to me too . I can see it coming and yet i'll do nothing.

Anyway, i'm going for a power nap. Gambling on a 4am+ start.
Klinsmannic
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What a **** interview by Audrey...''my opponent has a good record'' :rofl:
Stop deluding yourself.
Aky786UK
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
I'm watching on Setanta; they've just told us freeview viewers that we'll have to switch to Channel 38 at 3 AM (which is the normal SS1/NASN2 close on Freeview 34) so the fight won't be before 3.

Will try and keep up to date whilst ever I'm awake.
Thanks.

Audley Harrison is deluding himself if he think he's going to win the World crown, he's past it. He's all talk, no substance. Haye's got more chance of accomplishing his heavyweight goals, and reading from the BBC website, he's getting mobbed by the fans.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
Thanks.

Audley Harrison is deluding himself if he think he's going to win the World crown, he's past it. He's all talk, no substance. Haye's got more chance of accomplishing his heavyweight goals, and reading from the BBC website, he's getting mobbed by the fans.
Well the fact he's facing a guy 10-6 off 16 says a lot.

He'll get no where.

Even now, I've no doubt Harrison will win this bout, but it's slow and laboured; rather than heavy hitting.
wingerrr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
when the diddly **** is the b-hop calzaghe fight starting?!?!
Aky786UK
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The Harrison fight is over so the Calzaghe fight going to be up next?
Overmars
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise