Boxing Watch

burningnun
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It means that being well known does not make you a good fighter. Not even Kimbo Slice.
fisherman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hate Khan. The arrogance he has after beating a few guys who to be honest were not good, was hilarious. I knew he was seriously overrating himself, and I am delighted he was knocked out. Of course, to himself, he is still the best fighter, but at least others will not keep such dilusions anymore.
filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Was he fasting today?
v1oXx-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha owned.
RangerX
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not a fan of Khan. hehe about time he got knocked out I once heard he overtook a vehicle that stopped at traffic and then he hit a pedestrian crossing the road. All this bad behavior is just crazy
squid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I watched a fight a while back, and I think it was khan fighting and he looked so cocky. I'm not into boxing, watch it every once in a blue moon, but you can see when he fights he doesn't guard himself and he just goes for them, doesn't like, fight well?

make sense? Who knows.
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fisherman)
I hate Khan. The arrogance he has after beating a few guys who to be honest were not good, was hilarious. I knew he was seriously overrating himself, and I am delighted he was knocked out. Of course, to himself, he is still the best fighter, but at least others will not keep such dilusions anymore.
Has he shown arrogance in the past? Whenever I've seen his post-fight interviews he comes across as alright.
LegendKiller377
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4QvXFI2vsA watch the knockout
Emmanuel321
Report 10 years ago

totally agree, i mean all his fights have been with people who barely if even had a chance. Nope im not a Prescott fan i just don't like Khan. :rolleyes:
Klinsmannic
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just seen the slow mo of the last punch again- Khan was throwing a shot at the time with his damn mouth wide open. Only one result. He needs to learn to tighten up once he gets hurt. He'll inevitably get smacked again, and he needs to know what to do when it happens.

He may have been fasting during the day, but the fight was quite late so he had time to stock up on food and water and allow it to settle in time. No excuse.
LegendKiller377
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i just saw it on the link above
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I don't agree. I think he has confidence yes, but IMO you show arrogance when you don't shake your opponents hands after beating them.

But that's only MO:puppyeyes: - I don't know much about this boxing business.I'll leave it to the boys:yep:
Irtiza
Report 10 years ago
WOW, watched the highlights, see his jaw move?

OWWCH.

Watch it here ;].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si9QWBCxusc
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RangerX)
I'm not a fan of Khan. hehe about time he got knocked out I once heard he overtook a vehicle that stopped at traffic and then he hit a pedestrian crossing the road. All this bad behavior is just crazy

:lolwut:
King4eva
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by farhan)
Was he fasting today?
doubt it
King4eva
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Irtiza)
WOW, watched the highlights, see his jaw move?

OWWCH.

Watch it here ;].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si9QWBCxusc
lol he got knocked the **** out
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
urbandervish
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RangerX)

Human behaviour! He's human just like the rest of us ...right?
King4eva
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
he is 2 cocky...he needed to get knocked out
Nabster_88
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Klinsmannic)
Just seen the slow mo of the last punch again- Khan was throwing a shot at the time with his damn mouth wide open. Only one result. He needs to learn to tighten up once he gets hurt. He'll inevitably get smacked again, and he needs to know what to do when it happens.

He may have been fasting during the day, but the fight was quite late so he had time to stock up on food and water and allow it to settle in time. No excuse.
Don't know whether he was fasting or not but i do know that fasting does take a lot out of you and eating after 15 hours is not the same as eating a breakfast , lunch and dinner on a fight day not to forget the training days before. Eating after ages makes you feel tired and lethargic so i doubt he was fasting (i don't know for sure though)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.52%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (221)
41.08%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.41%

Watched Threads