Barça
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
haha yea man
np btw are you spanish??
Nahh mate, but I am a huge Barcelona fan and wish I could speak the language. I love the Spanish footballing culture, it's so much more exciting compared to the rest of Europe. How about you, live in Spain?
Krush
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Spiffy)
Hah, oh how ive been waiting for this moment to come for sooooo long
:shoot:
insanetothebrain
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jeev)
Well that doesn't mean u can say he hates indians, use your brain b4 u type ye.
Ye Blad ye safe. Use spellcheck and dont use text speech before you type yeah?
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by burningnun)
If he carries the hope of our nation... we'd better keep hoping.

Luckily, we actually have athletes in this country who really are world class, and can carry the hopes of our nation where Khan can't.
Well said my man

We've just achieved one of our best ever Olympics performances, got a scottish **** on the verge of the US Open tennis finals and currently have three british world champs yet this loser focuses on Khan.

Anyone ever seen that film gone in 60 seconds :cool:
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Breadster™)
it ain't about how hard you can hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward

Wise Words my friend:top:
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Finally, he's an over-hyped piece of garbage, about time he got knocked out, they haven't even put him against any decent fighters yet.

Glad he's been knocked out before getting some proper fights, hopefully everyone will realise how **** he actually is.

The amount of hype the media put into him is unbelievable, if you look at all the people he's fought, they aren't anything special at all, just some random guys from nowhere, or good boxers that are past their day and on a losing streak.

Khan sucks! Why does everyone think he's good?!?!
Booyah!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
finally :party:
Jeev
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by insanetothebrain)
Ye Blad ye safe. Use spellcheck and dont use text speech before you type yeah?
lol hush up boy...if your going on about punctuation then its don't, not 'dont' lol. Anyways enough of the bickering.
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Plenty more of this will happen if he gets fights with decent boxers, if you read up about the boxers he's fought, it shows that he is a very average boxer, sure he looks fancy. Most boxers will do against complete goons...
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
On a lighter note..Khan was at my uncle's garage not so long ago(about 3 weeks ago)..getting his car sprayed...talking about his next fight apparently..(I wasn't there at the time but my family was..Infact the whole town turned up)..poor guy
Spiffy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by urbandervish)
What? you mean you don't support British?
Oh I support British sport, I just dont support him. He's come up against some weak opponents and his meaningless wins have been overhyped by the media. Now finally in his first PPV fight hes been knocked ou in less than a minute by a worthy opponent because his tactic is always go in there all guns blazing with no real defence.
Arka
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is this the only Amir Khan thread on TSR?
That's a bad KO.(Haha.I typed that and just heard the commnentator ,on the replay,repeat the same words). He should have been stopped after the first knock down,but the patriotic referee gave him the benefit of the doubt.
He looked totally green and had no survival instincts.Oh well.Never mind.He's made a lot of money in his career.So he should have set himself and his family up for life.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Arka)
Is this the only Amir Khan thread on TSR?
That's a bad KO.(Haha.I typed that and just heard the commnentator ,on the replay,repeat the same words). He should have been stopped after the first knock down,but the patriotic referee gave him the benefit of the doubt.
He looked totally green and had no survival instincts.Oh well.Never mind.He's made a lot of money in his career.So he should have set himself and his family up for life.
His career isn't over lol.
urbandervish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Would Khan have been any different from any other boxer had he been white?

Regardless of his strengths or flaws, I'm seeing an offensive stereotype building up here.

Khan fought for Britain ... why are you happy he lost???
Spongebob*No*Pants
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Barça)
Nahh mate, but I am a huge Barcelona fan and wish I could speak the language. I love the Spanish footballing culture, it's so much more exciting compared to the rest of Europe. How about you, live in Spain?
ahh okay, yea Spanish football is truly awesome. I'm a Deportivo de la Coruna fan myself

Nah i live in west london lived there for 2 years go there every summer, dad is from there too.
:cool:
Lady Venom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
At least we know he's human :rolleyes:
CJ
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by urbandervish)
Khan fought for Britain ... why are you happy he lost???
He fights under Frank Warren.
Hikari
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Malsi101)
aww:console:

That's ***** but tbh I don't like your sig either:no:

P.S wasn't me btw:o:
Lol don't worry, everybody has different opinions :yep:
urbandervish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
He fights under Frank Warren.
Frank Warren is Eskimo?
j1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i was shocked to hear about his defeat

Anyways Khan will learn from this fight and come back stronger! Go Khan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (33)
16.75%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (83)
42.13%
Nope, not that interesting (81)
41.12%

Watched Threads