Turn on thread page Beta

Do small breasts ruin a girl? :( watch

Please don't take the mick, but basically I'm worried I will never find a cute guy because I've got really small boobs! I'm not shallow but I have standards and the thing is I get the impression that if a girl isn't at least a B/C cup then it ruins the whole package and good looking people aren't interested. I have other good features I like about myself but don't guys generally find small breasts crappier than bigger ones? I don't want a guy to like me just because he's desperate! I'm sorry if this sounds really stupid, I probably just obsess over it too much, but it does upset me and sometimes I'm close to tears because being so small just makes me feel ugly and like I'm not as good as anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please don't take the mick, but basically I'm worried I will never find a cute guy because I've got really small boobs! I'm not shallow but I have standards and the thing is I get the impression that if a girl isn't at least a B/C cup then it ruins the whole package and good looking people aren't interested. I have other good features I like about myself but don't guys generally find small breasts crappier than bigger ones? I don't want a guy to like me just because he's desperate! I'm sorry if this sounds really stupid, I probably just obsess over it too much, but it does upset me and sometimes I'm close to tears because being so small just makes me feel ugly and like I'm not as good as anyone else.
    I like small:cool: What size are you?

ReputationRep:
    i think you should think about it...if a guy only likes you because you have got a big cup size, then you shouldnt really be contemplating being with him...? thats what i think newayz!! oh and if ur thinkin, im a guy....

ReputationRep:
    I've got small boobs and I do ok

ReputationRep:
    Breast size is similar to penis size (perhaps more significant since they are more noticeable) - there will be some people who find larger = better, but most of the time, it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, some guys like "petite." As long as they aren't a) Saggy or b) fat woman's boobs (which aren't the same as big boobs, don't make that mistake!) then you're golden.

Unless you have nothing at all, of course, and have the chest of an 11 year old boy. Then I'd consider investing in some beanbags.

ReputationRep:
    To the title: absolutely NOT! For 99% of men, breasts are breasts, as long as there's at least the tiniest hint of them and they're not bigger than the woman they're attached to. Larger breasts might make a few men notice you quicker across a crowded room, but for the most part it makes NO DIFFERENCE

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really care as long as theres something there to suck on.

thanks for the replies so far everyone, I feel heaps better! I'm a 34A and they're quite a nice shape so it could be worse I suppose. I'm not completely flat and you can actually grab a handful lol...I think I'm always going to be a bit insecure though.

ReputationRep:
    babe, any bloke with any quality would not give a monkey's uncle about breasts. Do you want to marry someone who would have considered not dating you because your breasts were a tad small? Sure, when people are young they worry if they bodies are sexy enough for the opposite gender. You soon realise that none of that matters to real, decent people.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a troll ANONYMOUS--you've posted so much BS on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eien)
    Breast size is similar to penis size (perhaps more significant since they are more noticeable) - there will be some people who find larger = better, but most of the time, it doesn't matter.
    Agreed, and quite a few guys actually like small breasts, i personally dont mind either way

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who is bothered about your breast size isn't good enough for you and should be given the boot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo XII)
    Anyone who is bothered about your breast size isn't good enough for you and should be given the boot
    Agreed again, alot easier to quote it than edit my post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Are you a troll ANONYMOUS--you've posted so much BS on here

Um... Do you not know about the anonymous posting feature?

Or is this a joke? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Small boobs rock.

ReputationRep:
    Aslong as its not just a pair of nips i don't care. Just get into long distance running and make the most of your assets .

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Mf GFs are quite small, yet I love em .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Um... Do you not know about the anonymous posting feature?

Or is this a joke? :confused:
    Oh OK I know now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Oh OK I know now
    lol that anonymous is one messed up guy:p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.