Feeling very aggressive when drinking Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I was out drinking last night. Usual pub then club.

When i was at the club this girl that wasn't worth a second look walked off when i was grinding on her. I just got REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF :mad:

I felt like beating her like she owed me money. HOW DARE she walk away from me when i'm grinding. She wasn't even worth my time. My mates were laughin at the time which made me want to punch the next person in sight and i almost got into a fight.

Anyone else like this?
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah I often 'grind' girls that arent worth a second look. Never failed me
MNBStyle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Basically its the embarassment of it all that gets you mad, but if she wasn't worth your time then why let it bother you????
FyreFight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No matter how drunk I got, I never felt like beating on a girl :/

Maybe drink less, before you get done for assault or worse?
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

When i was at the club this girl that wasn't worth a second look walked off when i was grinding on her. I just got REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF :mad:

I felt like beating her like she owed me money. HOW DARE she walk away from me when i'm grinding. She wasn't even worth my time. My mates were laughin at the time which made me want to punch the next person in sight and i almost got into a fight.

Anyone else like this?
based on this post it's no wonder she walked off. she clearly summed you up perfectly within moments lol
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Anyone else like this?
No; I can't honestly profess to having ever been that much of a c*ck.

('Pretty Boy'; is that you?)
spunk trumpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What is "grinding"?
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by spunk trumpet)
What is "grinding"?
pretty much rubbing up and down a girl like you're a dog on a lampost, not the classiest move
freshestkid
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What is "grinding"?
Lol, sounds like my dad.

To the OP, you need to chill mate, maybe not drink as much. Do you do much in the way of exercise? I find that if i don't exercise regularly and/or hit stuff (boxing/thai boxing) i can start to get aggressive fairly easily as i don't have an outlet. Never wanted to spark a girl, that pretty excessive, but i know how it feels when you just go into a rage. Get a handle on it sharpish, as it can easily get worse, and that's no good for anybody, especially you.
spunk trumpet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
pretty much rubbing up and down a girl like you're a dog on a lampost, not the classiest move
Riiiiiiiight. What the feck happened to self respect?
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Riiiiiiiight. What the feck happened to self respect?
That went out the window years ago, kids today are different.....

seriously
spunk trumpet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by freshestkid)
Do you do much in the way of exercise? I find that if i don't exercise regularly and/or hit stuff (boxing/thai boxing) i can start to get aggressive fairly easily as i don't have an outlet.
I find that I feel more agressive now that I have an outlet than I did when I didn't. I know I can control it though, which is a good thing.
(Original post by narb)
That went out the window years ago, kids today are different.....

seriously
I despair.
freshestkid
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I find that I feel more agressive now that I have an outlet than I did when I didn't. I know I can control it though, which is a good thing.
Horses for courses eh? I've done some doorwork and that TOTALLY changes your outlook/attitude when youre in a pub/club, always aware of everything that's going on around you, can be a bit of a pain in the arse tbh as youre always expecting something to kick off.
spunk trumpet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Horses for courses eh? I've done some doorwork and that TOTALLY changes your outlook/attitude when youre in a pub/club, always aware of everything that's going on around you, can be a bit of a pain in the arse tbh as youre always expecting something to kick off.
True. when you work the dorrs though, do you go to work expecting something to kick off or do you take it as it comes?
freshestkid
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You have to expect it, couldn't do to be caught unawares! Thing is, you only find out once it's too late about the awareness/paranoia thing, and then you can't bloody get rid of it!

Thats one of the reasons i could never be arsed to do it as a proper job - not to mention the £500 you need to get started (licence and initial training)
spunk trumpet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You have to expect it, couldn't do to be caught unawares! Thing is, you only find out once it's too late about the awareness/paranoia thing, and then you can't bloody get rid of it!

Thats one of the reasons i could never be arsed to do it as a proper job - not to mention the £500 you need to get started (licence and initial training)
Sounds pretty high risk too. Do you get med cover from the company you are employed by if you get done overworking the door?
Beekeeper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Surely now that you've realised and accepted sober that you feel like this when you drink, you will drink less in future??

You've clearly got a problem, you don't need anyone else to tell you that.
freshestkid
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Not likely, depends from company to company, although from what i hear, things are becoming increasingly professional, with a union having been set up (support for it is not exactly forthcoming though - lots of scepticism). Saying that, i'm not too clued up, as the work i did was unlicensed and some time ago (3 years-ish).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1623)
79.13%
Leave (428)
20.87%

Watched Threads