Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, get you, girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    i don't think it's being selfish..
    You said it yourself, it takes two to tango. It's not like I'm forcing them into sex with me.
    Bottom line is - if a guy really wants to stay faithful then he ****ing will.

It's really not my problem if a guy has no self control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    i don't think it's being selfish..
    You said it yourself, it takes two to tango. It's not like I'm forcing them into sex with me.
    Bottom line is - if a guy really wants to stay faithful then he ****ing will.

It's really not my problem if a guy has no self control.
    Course its being selfish, if you didnt know they gota gf then fair enough, but if you know full well they gota gf but still pursue them then its just pathetic, and you would have no self control like they do

ReputationRep:
    If I don't know the gf then I don't see how it's my problem. I wouldn't be forcing him to do anything. It would say more about the guy than it would about me.
    i agree with you. i would never actively seek to wreck a relationship, but how is someone else's relationship my problem? i hate the way 'the other woman' is always perceived as the home/relationship wrecker when quite frankly it is just as much, if not more the guy's fault.

ReputationRep:
    I don't purposefully go after guys with gfs. There are plenty more fish in the sea.

ReputationRep:
    If a person flirting with someone and is willing to go further with them, and the flirter knows they are in a relationship, its very wrong.

If a person flirting with someone and is willing to go further with them, and the flirter doesn't know they are in a relationship, its not the flirters fault as she wouldn't know that what she was doing was wrong.

ReputationRep:
    There's a difference between flirting and shagging, Kitten

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNBStyle)
    True but your still making it easier for someone, its like if you help somebody kill someone you dont know, doesn't suddenly not make you a killer does it????
    i know its a extreme example but still.
    And course you would be a wrecker fleece like i say thoe it takes 2 to tango your still giving them the bait and being selfish.
    But he still has a far greater responsibility to the person he's supposed to love than I would to a stranger, and really I think the whole idea of a 'relationship wrecker' is essentially misogynistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    If a person flirting with someone and is willing to go further with them, and the flirter knows they are in a relationship, its very wrong.
    If a person flirting with someone and is willing to go further with them, and the flirter doesn't know they are in a relationship, its not the flirters fault as she wouldn't know that what she was doing was wrong.
    Thank you kitten someone whos on my level and fleece kitten clearly said " if there willing to go further"

(Original post by Beelzebub)
    But he still has a far greater responsibility to the person he's supposed to love than I would to a stranger, and really I think the whole idea of a 'relationship wrecker' is essentially misogynistic.
    So if you dont know the other person its suddenly ok??? thats actually even worse and sure its easy for you to think like that and be indenial to the situation.

ReputationRep:
    Only insecure people flirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnarl)
    Only insecure people flirt.
    LMAO. Yes, that's why everyone in the world flirts. Out of insecurity.

ReputationRep:
    Only a lil bit

ReputationRep:
    LMAO. Yes, that's why everyone in the world flirts. Out of insecurity.
    A generalisation, kinda defeats the purpose of this thread..

ReputationRep:
    So what you posted wasn't a generalisation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchkin18)
    i agree with you. i would never actively seek to wreck a relationship, but how is someone else's relationship my problem? i hate the way 'the other woman' is always perceived as the home/relationship wrecker when quite frankly it is just as much, if not more the guy's fault.
    well take it from a reformed 'home-wrecker'...if a girl knows how to push the right buttons and gets the guy in a compromising situation it would be practically impossible for anyone not to cheat.

i hate the thought of any girl even attempting to push my man's buttons. girls are whores. grrrr.

ReputationRep:
    Thats why I said flirting and willing to go further. I know full well theres a difference between shagging and flirting. Flirting is fine, then it crosses the boundaries and its not on.

ReputationRep:
    So what you posted wasn't a generalisation?
    Your generalisation > My generalisation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    well take it from a reformed 'home-wrecker'...if a girl knows how to push the right buttons and gets the guy in a compromising situation it would be practically impossible for anyone not to cheat.

i hate the thought of any girl even attempting to push my man's buttons. girls are whores. grrrr.

what. the.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnarl)
    Your generalisation > My generalisation
    Well no, because yours was rather more so definitive.

ReputationRep:
    Even if you're in a relationship, why would you feel the need to flirt with others?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.