Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    well take it from a reformed 'home-wrecker'...if a girl knows how to push the right buttons and gets the guy in a compromising situation it would be practically impossible for anyone not to cheat.

i hate the thought of any girl even attempting to push my man's buttons. girls are whores. grrrr.
    by saying that, you're implying that a guy has no self control. if he can't say no to a girl throwing herself at him or 'pushing the right buttons' then he obviously shouldn't be in the relationship in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Well of course.

You never do it round the girlfriend.

Joking.

I do have some morals believe it or not. I was talking about when you don't know they have a gf. I'd prob lamp someone if they openly tried to sleep with my bf.

ReputationRep:
    Quite pathetic really Fleece, giving neg rep to someone just because they gave it to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    what. the.
    apart from me, of course :p:

don't you ever feel like that?! when you're out with your bf or something and just see all these trashy girls flashing themselves around.

...and yes i'm being a hypocrite but still.

i have girls flirt with my bf right in front of me. when he has his arm around me. it's as if i disappear and that pisses me off to no end. i'm just saying i hate the fact that temptation exists for men, i know it does and there's always going to be competition it just sometimes feels like so much effort trying not to worry about ****s throwing themselves all over my man. *sigh*.

just as well i'm not a jealous person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    Quite pathetic really Fleece, giving neg rep to someone just because they gave it to you.
    You only have a problem with it because I dissed McFly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNBStyle)
    So if you dont know the other person its suddenly ok??? thats actually even worse and sure its easy for you to think like that and be indenial to the situation.
    That's not really what I meant, I was just emphasising the fact that he would be far more to blame because he bears an obligation towards his girlfriend. Even if I did mean that though, how is it worse than if I knew the girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    You only have a problem with it because I dissed McFly.
    I havn't got a problem with anyong 'dissing' McFly, I laugh at them myself :rolleyes: Just the fact that you only neg repped me because I neg repped you.

ReputationRep:
    I rarely rep, so it was just going to waste. Why wouldn't I put it to good use? It's just rep, on an internet forum...it has no bearing in the real world...You really shouldn't let it get to you so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beelzebub)
    That's not really what I meant, I was just emphasising the fact that he would be far more to blame because he bears an obligation towards his girlfriend. Even if I did mean that though, how is it worse than if I knew the girlfriend?
    Ok well i see your point, how could it be worse??? because your sleeping with other peoples bf's not caring about what could happen to there gf if they found out.
    What if they got problems as it is??? what if there the sort to commit suicide over it or go off the rails, things like this may sound extreme but if you had a conscience they would creep into your head

I rarely rep, so it was just going to waste. Why wouldn't I put it to good use? It's just rep, on an internet forum...it has no bearing in the real world...You really shouldn't let it get to you so much
    That makes no sense if you choose to react to it by neg repping her in return :confused:
    or did you not neg rep her????

ReputationRep:
    on the other hand - why can't you tolerate some other girl/guy trying it on with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Ha, couldn't care less to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    well take it from a reformed 'home-wrecker'...if a girl knows how to push the right buttons and gets the guy in a compromising situation it would be practically impossible for anyone not to cheat.
    I think you overestimate your powers of seduction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    Ha, couldn't care less to be honest!
    Well you blatently could or you wouldn't be making a song and dance about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aetheria)
    Yes, but giving a non-single guy some alcohol and an attractive lady all over him plus his friends egging him on can lead to some bad scenarios. Not all girls like to keep their man on a tight leash. And I suspect keeping a bloke on a tight leash is giving him more reason to stray anyway.
    that's the whole point though, a guy shouldn't have to be kept on a tight leash. i don't think you can blame a single girl for flirting with a guy if his gf is not there, most guys don't tell a girl if they've got a gf on a night out! i think in most cases, the blames lies with the guy and the girl. it's not fair that the girl gets labelled a whore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I think you overestimate your powers of seduction.
    bull***t and you know it :p:

anyway i'm not just saying me, to be honest if any girl knew exactly what to do it wouldn't be hard. especially with younger guys. hormones and that.

ReputationRep:
    Ok well i see your point, how could it be worse??? because your sleeping with other peoples bf's not caring about what could happen to there gf if they found out.
    What if they got problems as it is??? what if there the sort to commit suicide over it or go off the rails, things like this may sound extreme but if you had a conscience they would creep into your head
    Would you please address my argument, which is that it would be far more the responsibility of the bf if their gf got hurt because they'd cheated on them?
    To clarify, I never have and am not planning on sleeping with anyone else's bf, and I certainly do have a conscience, I just resent the idea that it would be my fault if that happening led to someone else's relationship ending.

ReputationRep:
    Well you blatently could or you wouldn't be making a song and dance about it.
    Aha remember takes 2 to tango
    You could of easily ignored her if it didnt bother you but you choose to push it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Flirting is fine, though it'd annoy me if my (hypothetical ) gf was doing it. haha - I'm such a loser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    bull***t and you know it :p:

anyway i'm not just saying me, to be honest if any girl knew exactly what to do it wouldn't be hard. especially with younger guys. hormones and that.
    Well if you're not desperate, noone is irresistible.

ReputationRep:
    Aha remember takes 2 to tango
    You could of easily ignored her if it didnt bother you but you choose to push it :p:
    I find it comedy

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.