Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im new to Uk learning, help me decide if reality is true or a very planned out and disguised Hoax...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Im new to Uk learning, help me decide if reality is true or a very planned out and disguised Hoax...
    u mean kinda like fate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    u mean kinda like fate?

Not really, acually thats why im here. To decide what it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Not really, acually thats why im here. To decide what it is.
    hmmm u got quite a tough job ahead of u then

ReputationRep:
    To decide what reality is. I mean

ReputationRep:
    Ive got the rest of my life, i want to hear your opinion. Why do you think we are here, Existing i mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    To decide what reality is. I mean
    yup. I guess i think reality is not planned for us, its what we make it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Ive got the rest of my life, i want to hear your opinion. Why do you think we are here, Existing i mean.
    i think we are here for a reason. I dont know what, but i think there is an intention

ReputationRep:
    I can see where your comming from, but the reason? Well that might take more than the time im going to be givin in this reality. Another philosophy of existance is the Matrix Trilogy. Im not insisting thats the truth, just another intresting idea made into a film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    I can see where your comming from, but the reason? Well that might take more than the time im going to be givin in this reality. Another philosophy of existance is the Matrix Trilogy. Im not insisting thats the truth, just another intresting idea made into a film.
    I dont think we know the reason yet

ReputationRep:
    Fate. a very intresting word i over looked you said. My belif in fate is that it deffinetely exists, on the other hand it can exist that as a specis we have a fate. A fate to distroy ourselfs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    I dont think we know the reason yet

Most likely we probobly wont know, yet we might already know. Religeon may have all the answers, Or all the Lies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Fate. a very intresting word i over looked you said. My belif in fate is that it deffinetely exists, on the other hand it can exist that as a specis we have a fate. A fate to distroy ourselfs.
    yes fate is a very interesting concept. It is so odd to think that something has decided what we will do when we haven't even thought about doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Most likely we probobly wont know, yet we might already know. Religeon may have all the answers, Or all the Lies.
    religion is such a huge part of our lives, perhapes you are right

ReputationRep:
    Wheres all the people flooding the chats like ive seen many times before? Off the topic, yes, but important none the less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Wheres all the people flooding the chats like ive seen many times before? Off the topic, yes, but important none the less.
    well in the UK right now its like 5 or 6 AM

ReputationRep:
    Very true. Religeon paves the way of many of the worlds population, from what i hear more than 90% of humans belive in some suprime being that meets us after death. That has created all that is, and all that was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Very true. Religeon paves the way of many of the worlds population, from what i hear more than 90% of humans belive in some suprime being that meets us after death. That has created all that is, and all that was.
    that is a pretty convincing statistic

ReputationRep:
    I would like to stay on the religeon topic for a little while longer, in my studies of reality many things revolve around religeon, there fore it must have some significance.

Even in ancient times, people from diffrent ends of the earth belived in some sort of God, or some sort of suprime being. China had the belief of god as well as the doveloping civilizations in Europe. never meeting befor the 1800's the humans still belived in some sort of God...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    I would like to stay on the religeon topic for a little while longer, in my studies of reality many things revolve around religeon, there fore it must have some significance.

Even in ancient times, people from diffrent ends of the earth belived in some sort of God, or some sort of suprime being. China had the belief of god as well as the doveloping civilizations in Europe. never meeting befor the 1800's the humans still belived in some sort of God...
    makes you wonder how many answers to today's mysteries were known but long forgotten

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.