Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, it is just part of being human, to belive we are all the creations of some "God" in one form or another. It could just be a defense agenst the un-REAListic truth, that we are alone, just another elusivley multiplying specis of mammals that were givin the gift of opposeable thumbs.Wow that was a long sentince, i appologize.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    makes you wonder how many answers to today's mysteries were known but long forgotten

You are very correct, many answers to Many mysteries have been lost to the corruption of this new age, maybe if we only could learn to not kill other humans. Instead try to learn about what other people have to say. Im not a pacifist, just dont belive in senseless killing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Maybe, it is just part of being human, to belive we are all the creations of some "God" in one form or another. It could just be a defense agenst the un-REAListic truth, that we are alone, just another elusivley multiplying specis of mammals that were givin the gift of opposeable thumbs.Wow that was a long sentince, i appologize.
    lol no problem. This brings up another point, are we alone in the universe? I think no, in all the worlds in the universe, there must be other life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    You are very correct, many answers to Many mysteries have been lost to the corruption of this new age, maybe if we only could learn to not kill other humans. Instead try to learn about what other people have to say. Im not a pacifist, just dont belive in senseless killing.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    lol no problem. This brings up another point, are we alone in the universe? I think no, in all the worlds in the universe, there must be other life

I was just getting to that.

Aliens, as we might say are most deffinetely exist, the probility of us being the only living matter in the universe is a radical and unbeliveable idea. Although the could be life, it may not be intelligent, it could be like one giant rainforest, just a never ending life cycle of un intelligent beings, living off eachother. In a un disturbed food chain, no pollution, no war, no politics. A Utopia...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    I was just getting to that.

Aliens, as we might say are most deffinetely exist, the probility of us being the only living matter in the universe is a radical and unbeliveable idea. Although the could be life, it may not be intelligent, it could be like one giant rainforest, just a never ending life cycle of un intelligent beings, living off eachother. In a un disturbed food chain, no pollution, no war, no politics. A Utopia...
    certaintly thought provoking. There has been some thought that Mars's axis tilt so much, in millions of years it would be able to sustain a rainforest. Anyone who thinks we are alone in the universe and very close minded

ReputationRep:
    Think of this,

Many books (the Bible for example) says that god gave humans a Utopia, and we distroyed it.

Look out your window, not all is good and great. IN my opinion The humans race has distroyed this planet,and the wildlife with it,

Be open mined...Think about chickens, we cultivate and raise chickens, so we cant kill them and eat them. We slaughter an un-beliveable amount of chickens a year. For what? Survival? Was the chiken going to eat us? A possibility, But unlikely.

What if a specis supirior to us took over Earth, and started harvesting us and slaughtering us, for food, for survival........

Now Then Would that be any diffrent to the new species than it was for us with the chickens. I think not, I guarentee If anyone is reading this, This will sink into your mind befor you try to sleep tonight. Think about that and maybe we can talk.

ReputationRep:
    And agien, i apolojize for the time it takes me to type and the length of my replys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Think of this,

Many books (the Bible for example) says that god gave humans a Utopia, and we distroyed it.

Look out your window, not all is good and great. IN my opinion The humans race has distroyed this planet,and the wildlife with it,

Be open mined...Think about chickens, we cultivate and raise chickens, so we cant kill them and eat them. We slaughter an un-beliveable amount of chickens a year. For what? Survival? Was the chiken going to eat us? A possibility, But unlikely.

What if a specis supirior to us took over Earth, and started harvesting us and slaughtering us, for food, for survival........

Now Then Would that be any diffrent to the new species than it was for us with the chickens. I think not, I guarentee If anyone is reading this, This will sink into your mind befor you try to sleep tonight. Think about that and maybe we can talk.
    i'm liking this utopia idea. U mean the garden of Edan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    And agien, i apolojize for the time it takes me to type and the length of my replys.
    no problem

ReputationRep:
    You like the utopia idea, but not the chicken idea?

Very similar to the Garden Of Eden, yet there is no proof of anything alike The Garden, but in my opinion The Earth was a Utopia. Before Humans trashed it. In about 500 years i doubt the Earth will be able to sustain Life... But you never know...

ReputationRep:
    You have my vote for President, Dean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    You like the utopia idea, but not the chicken idea?

Very similar to the Garden Of Eden, yet there is no proof of anything alike The Garden, but in my opinion The Earth was a Utopia. Before Humans trashed it. In about 500 years i doubt the Earth will be able to sustain Life... But you never know...
    but in 500 hundred years we will have new technology and hopefully be able to solve enviromental issues, and other issues.

Chicken idea is good aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    You have my vote for President, Dean
    excellent

ReputationRep:
    I have also read over many days the thread of "Is The Matrix Real?"

And you dont sound enthusiastic that idea of reality, Why do you oppose the idea that we are all trapped in this vertual world, and this prison they call a "reality"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    I have also read over many days the thread of "Is The Matrix Real?"

And you dont sound enthusiastic that idea of reality, Why do you oppose the idea that we are all trapped in this vertual world, and this prison they call a "reality"
    well, to tell the truth, i didn't read the whole thread. I assumed it meant like the movies, which i think it not likely that we can enter differnent worlds at will. tell me if they were talking about sumthing else, and i apoligize if thats not what they were talking about

ReputationRep:
    What u ask of me is quite hard to explain...Not one of the many things i can explain by typing. The really only way i can explain it is in person...
    and on very rare occasions on phone, i can give u some sites that can give u a better understanding of the Matrix, But u will never really understand.

No one ever does.

Accually i am a strong beliver on the Matrix Philosophy, Not film wise.
    Its just hard to explain.

ReputationRep:
    If one really thinks about it you can realize it is a beliveable concept, to an open mind that is. I was about 7 when i started not being able to sleep at night and i would stay up just being puzzled about Humans and what it we are here to accomplish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    If one really thinks about it you can realize it is a beliveable concept, to an open mind that is. I was about 7 when i started not being able to sleep at night and i would stay up just being puzzled about Humans and what it we are here to accomplish.
    wow my friend, you are a very deep person. Well i am off to bed, it's been talking to you. See you around the forum

ReputationRep:
    I know you wont understand, dont let it spoil your mind like it has mine. Id say im a little crazy, and paranoid but, drugs will do amazing things to a persons perception about hisi surroundings

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.