Attracted to Older Men Watch

SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sheen)
haha nah you dont hes not that bad looking
maybe. I can't distinguish between a good-looking guy or an ugly one anyway. Unless he looks like Michael Howard.
keenya2006
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by viciouscircle)
eh??? Tony Blair? :confused:
How dare you say ehh when referring to TB...thats my boo :p: at least im not saying Tony Benn or something
MNBStyle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by keenya2006)
I like how they are independent and dont need to 'ask mom for a loan' or pick me up in their bicycle
And you say you dont have high standards??? pick you up on there bicycle what are you 12???

but I also like their attitude like 'aww u havent experienced life...let me show you
So you love how they take advantage of your vunerabillity and raging hormones??? very attractive

and they seem more open and knowledgable about certain things and more dependable.
i think you would find guys under the age you go for are like this to if you wasn't so shallow and was more open minded.

I may sound harsh but i just feel your under estimating the younger guys way to much
keenya2006
Rep:
?
alright MNB...what's your style :rolleyes: What do you got going for you that makes you stand out...I am not shallow. How dare you label me as such....and guys arent taking advantage of me if i want them to do certain things.
Syntax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How dare you say ehh when referring to TB...thats my boo :p: at least im not saying Tony Benn or something
Haha! Well Tony Benn's politics are far more attractive anyway

I think I've developed a thing for Hugh Laurie too.. but the wierdest of all crushes is... the current papal secretary.

Annd here he is, helping the Pope with.. something
http://www.liberation.fr/obj/512/IMAGE_T4_51140.jpg

:dontknow:
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
alright MNB...what's your style :rolleyes: What do you got going for you that makes you stand out...I am not shallow. How dare you label me as such....and guys arent taking advantage of me if i want them to do certain things.
Well you have pretty much judged all young guys as worthless people who ask mums for a loan and pick you up on there bicycle lol :p:
maybe it happens american guys are like that however and with older guys taking advantage its just the way you worded it that suggested they was, if im wrong then im sorry but fact is majority of much older guys would take advantage anyway.
What stands out about me and whats my style??? well im not one to be big headed
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i can't believe i'm going to say this...

he's not so bad...
keenya2006
Rep:
?
oooh that secretary is gorgeous!! something mysterious about him...i like it a lot :p:
I swear though...Tony Blair is sexy and i think he has 'inner freak' written all over him...i hope ' the third way' isnt just a political tactic :rolleyes:
saoirse
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Like a fine wine men get better with age

All the men I end up falling for are older than me- earnest schoolboys or sniggering lads just dont do it for me

I also think on a purely physical level the males of the species get more masculine looking throughout their twenties and thirties-mmm I prefer em like that, a bit rougher, lol, as opposed to androgynous facial features
saoirse
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
However I cannot believe that Tony Blair or the papal secretary have groupies!
keenya2006
Rep:
?
haha lol better believe it!
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Syntax)

but the wierdest of all crushes is... the current papal secretary.
Now that is:rolleyes: weird
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oooh that secretary is gorgeous!! something mysterious about him...i like it a lot :p:
I swear though...Tony Blair is sexy and i think he has 'inner freak' written all over him...i hope ' the third way' isnt just a political tactic :rolleyes:
'inner freak'?:rolleyes: Am I getting so old(25) I don't know what you people are on about
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
Now that is:rolleyes: weird
but look... he's cute!
keenya2006
Rep:
?
(Original post by naivesincerity)
'inner freak'?:rolleyes: Am I getting so old(25) I don't know what you people are on about
Have u ever watched 'Question Hour'! The way he addreses those torrie *******s with the upmost sangfroid...how he takes off his glasses and points them at the opposition to make a point...how his right foot pivots when he transitions and that sexy god-given voice that says 'im the man biotch' haha lol
saoirse
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Cute??? Not the word Id have chosen!
Babylon By Bus
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That is oh so wrong :rolleyes:.
keenya2006
Rep:
?
(Original post by Babylon By Bus)
That is oh so wrong :rolleyes:.
yet oh so right :p:
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sangfroid? wtf's that??
And again, what's 'inner freak'?
keenya2006
Rep:
?
sangfroid---meaning to keep calm and 'all-together'
freak--as in sex-driven, hand-cuff usin', animalistic tendencies havin....while in the bedroom
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads