The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
naivesincerity
Now that is:rolleyes: weird

Honey, get out your inner-gay and look at the man. He is SEXAY. And oh so caring too, looking after the nice (okay slightly sinister looking) Pope.

oooh that secretary is gorgeous!! something mysterious about him...i like it a lot

I'm glad you approve :smile:. Although, its not really his best picture.. but I wont post more in case I freak people out (more). Shame he's a Catholic priest, ay?

I don't get the Tony Blair thing though. In fact, he's kinda repulsive.
Reply 61
im sorry but you are making all young guys sound, well sort of lame,i may only be speaking for a minorority, but so realy you want some one that almost could represent your own father, so in a way were you have put "I like how they are independent and dont need to 'ask mom for a loan' or pick me up" well its seems that you need the care of a older person just as these younger men do. and what this all about the older man being open, all i can see a older man being open about is his politics. i think you need to see that not all the guys in this world are like one or two that you know.
Reply 62
i'd do tony blair. twice.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
keenya2006
sangfroid---meaning to keep calm and 'all-together'
freak--as in sex-driven, hand-cuff usin', animalistic tendencies havin....while in the bedroom

You see PM's questions in the USA?
That was not a sensual mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm by the way :eek:
Reply 66
aww poor poopey...did I hurt your feelings? I bet you are a fine young gentlemen...im not saying i would NEVER go out with a young guy...just that i end up being drawn more toward older ones
Reply 67
naivesincerity
You see PM's questions in the USA?

yeah we get that over here lol
keenya2006
yeah we get that over here lol

Poor poor you :frown:
Reply 69
well maybe you are drawn towards older men because you are afraid of beeing like every one else, having to start from the begining. school, collage, uni, crapy dead end job etc
Reply 70
xbelson
im sorry but you are making all young guys sound, well sort of lame,i may only be speaking for a minorority, but so realy you want some one that almost could represent your own father, so in a way were you have put "I like how they are independent and dont need to 'ask mom for a loan' or pick me up" well its seems that you need the care of a older person just as these younger men do. and what this all about the older man being open, all i can see a older man being open about is his politics. i think you need to see that not all the guys in this world are like one or two that you know.

Aww. Do you think you'll be complaining when you're middle aged and can still get young women?
xbelson
you are afraid of being like every one else

That isn't always a bad thing, as you very well know. :p:
Reply 72
haha! well I requested my parents buy the CSPAN-2 channel so I could see it lol
Syntax
Aww. Do you think you'll be complaining when you're middle aged and can still get young women?

I think men who do that are vaguely sad. Get a woman of your own age.
Reply 74
well no but what the hell do the younger guys have to do go for the older girls to erm... tasty...
Reply 75
keenya2006
haha! well I requested my parents buy the CSPAN-2 channel so I could see it lol

Bwaha now that's pretty mental. Us lucky Brits ay, we can see Tony frequently without buying special channels. Did you tell your parents you were really, really interested in British politics or something? :tongue:

I think men who do that are vaguely sad. Get a woman of your own age.

Noooo because [cliche mode]you can't help who you fall for!

And just to top off this post.. look in the top right people!

Reply 76
omg he is too sexy!! How do we put images in the text box...i got one for u guys....proves Tony's freakish qualities haha
Reply 77
still doesnt work o well
I'm usually attracted to older guys..25-35 seems to be the usual age range even though I never have any idea how old they are when I meet them.

I guess I find guys my age or younger to often be somewhat immature. Not to generalise as I'm sure there are plenty of 21 year old guys who aren't idiots, it's just I don't seem to meet any of them!
teachers, actors who are 30+ to to their 50's are sooo sexy...well not all of them obviously, the ones that i fancy and who are my type i find sexy lol...espsh my teacher hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending