Turn on thread page Beta

India Pakistan? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who will win??? By How much???

ReputationRep:
    I really dont know, i dont fell like taking sides and having a arguement, so i will just listen in...

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan of course!
    *Prepare to be blown apart by Shoaib, Sami, Saqlain et al*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brij)
    One day matches : 3-2 either way
    Test matches : 1-0 Pakistan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veedy)
    Pakistan of course!
    Well India did beat Pakistan before so they have a chance of doing it again.

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking about nuclear war?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Are we talking about nuclear war?
    Cricket match mate.
    I know I thought the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brij)
    pakistan?

ReputationRep:
    india - the only team that can compete with australia in test and one-day (well sometimes).

best batting line up (ind) vs great bowlers (pak)...should be a 'humdinger' (ravi shastri)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Well India did beat Pakistan before so they have a chance of doing it again.
    True, but I though I'd point out that India have never beaten Pakistan in a test match in Pakistan before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veedy)
    Pakistan of course!
    Prepare to be smacked out by Tendulkar, Dravid, n the rest!

ReputationRep:
    it's clearly going to be India - look at who they have in their batting lineup!

ReputationRep:
    Cricket? I thought you were talking about their imminent nuclear war

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    it's clearly going to be India - look at who they have in their batting lineup!
    Yeah and just look at how that very batting line up was made to hop skip and jump on a pacy perth pitch. It was one of the things abt the recent australian series that confused the hell out of me. In the tests australia prepared docile, dead stupid batsman orientated pitches, it was quite annoying and india benefitted. Now dont get me wrong ... india played quite well .... but the moment they were subjected to pacy bouncy wickets they were blown away. Now Pakistan have flown (some time bk) a guy called Andy Atkinson from England, to prepare our pitches .... and to make them fast and bouncy. So yeah India does have a great lineup but i think our bowling on these pitches have the capability of taking care of em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Cricket? I thought you were talking about their imminent nuclear war
    and how on earth is a nuclear war imminent, i mean there is a major peace process going on atm ... which has even resulted in this cricket series going on in the first place ...

ReputationRep:
    So india won the first of the 5, it was very, very close! i was on my feetdruing the last two overs! I hope the whole series is like this, very very thrilling match!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brij)
    So india won the first of the 5, it was very, very close! i was on my feetdruing the last two overs! I hope the whole series is like this, very very thrilling match!
    Well i would've thought it'd be a bit of a crap game considering the scores were so close, india only beat pakistan by 5 runs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    Well i would've thought it'd be a bit of a crap game considering the scores were so close, india only beat pakistan by 5 runs.
    damm u obviously know nothing bout cricket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    but that makes it a great game! its better its close than one-sided, surely? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh... this reminds me of the day when kumble took all 10 wickets in a test match against pakistan... pity Kumble is injured otherwise the win would have been more than 5 runs...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.