Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    God is real. Eventually, it is all up to us to believe. But imagine, if you believe that oxygen exists without seeing it, why can't we believe that there is a God? I've seen miracles happen, amazing things. I guess we do need to experience him personally before our faith is strengthened. Whatever the case, we trust by faith. As is said so often, we only need faith the size of a mustard seed to believe in Jesus and we are saved. But that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    What is it all? What does it mean? Where am i? Who am i? Why am i?

What am i?
    isnt the best answer to any question, no matter how cosmic or profound, simply, "who cares?"

ReputationRep:
    Why does everyone turn to their creater God when in accident or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Why does everyone turn to their creater God when in accident or something?
    Are you religious by any chance? Christian?

Not everyone turns to God when they have an accident, it tends to be people who believe in God funnily enough. Also, I don't know about anyone else but I'm finding it slightly annoying, and to some extent offensive (can you offend an atheist?), how you refer to God as 'their creator', when some people obviously do not have the same view.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Reality? Truth? Religeon? Is Anything "Real"
    No, you're just a figment of my imagination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Are you religious by any chance? Christian?
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Nope.
    I think you're religious, you just don't class yourself as being so.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.