The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Boots definately.
I think it depends, monthlys are usually better. Do you have an astigmatism?because I do, and monthlys are supposed to give me better vision, but they didn't agree with me so I use daily torics now, the prescription isn't exactly the same, but they're pretty good. If you're looking at brands, focus are quite reputable
Reply 3
Surely any contact lens which is correct for your prescription will give you as sharp vision as possible -- there really shouldn't be noticeable differences between different brands! And why on earth did you have to be anonymous for this one?
Reply 4
Focus dailies
Focus dailies are VERY VERY good.
Reply 6
:rolleyes:

I wouldn't know, I've only ever used SpecSavers EasyVision. cheaper :biggrin:
Reply 7
Not been using lenses for long so I'm only familiar with specsavers O2 Optix monthlys. The specsavers woman said that were the ones she uses and the ones she would recommend the most. They are supposed to let in much more oxygen and be the new generation contacts that everyone will be wearing in the future or something so thats all good but because I have astigmatism the sight isn't as good as my glasses but I tried a 1/4 higher in the right eye and its pretty ok now, still not as good as glasses but you get used to it.

Latest

Trending

Trending