Truth comes out when your drunk, True? Watch

hitmanuk2k
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think I'd be more inclined to say certain things when drunk than when sober. If that happens to be 'truth' about something then yes I suppose it does come out when drunk.
kizer
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Decent_Jam)
That's a massive sweeping statement, people differ a lot! Not everyone is 'basically' a different person...

Depends how drunk you are as well

True and true.

Seems unfair to ignore my carefully worded previous sentence though!
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xgracesx)
1. Does the truth really come out when your drunk or when your sober?
2. How likely does it seem that she's using my boyfriend to get back at me, or is she genuine?
I can only answer the first. Getting details from someone who is drunk is a lot easier but remember that you really don't think logically when you're drunk and emotions can be overblown.

I remember spending a night drunk on the beach sobbing over the most ridiculous thing. When someone is like, it's best not to encourage them because they simply can't think straight. You'll just get them in a worse state.

It's well known that people get worked up over things when they're drunk.
so_this_is_sam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
people react differently when they're drunk.. i often tell ppl things i regret (like when my driving test was) dammit lol, but then i always have some little voice in my head telling me NOT to reveal certain things. And then other times, i probably talk rubbish! You definitely get more emotional when you're drunk and this may be why she said these things. they probably are true emotions, but when you're sober its probably harder for her to admit she was wrong. i reckon she does want to be friends again but is letting her pride get in the way of your friendship. she doesnt want to make the first move cos that wld admit she was in the wrong....
SaraA
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Surely though it doesn't matter if she tells anyone - You have been big enough to arrange a meeting (or try to) to sort things out - thats more than she's done. She's quite happy sitting back, ****ging off and getting the attention it seems like she craves.:rolleyes:
princessa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xgracesx)
If she does say she wants to meet up how do I start talking about stuff? What if we start arguing in town?
I don't know how to go about talking about it seeing as the last time I tried talkikng about it with my boyfriend I cried!

Please help thanks

Anyone?!
i think you have to jjst meet her face to face, in a cafe or whatever, and just cut to the chase. tell her straight and let her know you dont want to beat around the bush, ask her to let you have your say and then you want to hear her feelings on the matter and then try and sort it out. if she doesnt want to talk it out in a civilised fashion i think you should try and remain calm and tell her once that you dont want to make a scene and for things to keep going round in circles. if she still does make a scene i would try to keep my cool and then just tell her that i cant handle knowing someone who stresses me out so much and would rather just cut all ties. and then walk away. at least that way you know you tried, and if she's too immature to accept it then you dont need her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (849)
80.7%
Leave (203)
19.3%

Watched Threads