Turn on thread page Beta

ballet pumps... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i've been looking at shoes on the internet, and i really like the ballet shoes that are around at the moment with the ties on the sides (like proper ballet shoes), the only problem is, what do you wear with them?

any ideas appreciated...

Vicki x

ReputationRep:
    do you mean with ankle ribbon? they're kind of like espadrilles, so pretty much any kind of skirt or cropped trouser. be careful not to wear skirts too short though, and i wouldn't tie the ribbon up your leg, or you get a disaster like this one

ReputationRep:
    lol... i dont think i'd do that anyway that is truly terrible isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean like these, or these, or even these ones?

ReputationRep:
    yep, they are the ones, i personally like the first ones the best. i tried to post a pic earlier, but i couldnt get it to work (im not too hot with technology) lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~vicki~*)
    yep, they are the ones, i personally like the first ones the best. i tried to post a pic earlier, but i couldnt get it to work (im not too hot with technology) lol
    The first ones are the nicest, definitely. You should get them, they look really pretty. I love espadrille-type shoes...so cute.

ReputationRep:
    i saw a really lovely pair of wedges with ribbon tie-ups from Faith in Glamour magazine. I would post a picture but I can't find one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellowmellow)
    i saw a really lovely pair of wedges with ribbon tie-ups from Faith in Glamour magazine. I would post a picture but I can't find one.
    http://www.faith.co.uk/catalogue/sty...6&style=524206
    These?

ReputationRep:
    i've decided im going to get some, i like them too much not to, and i'll decide what to wear with them when i get them

ReputationRep:
    ive got the pink one in the 2nd picture that alibertine posted and i wear them with my denim shorts

ReputationRep:
    ok then, another question for you guys... how do you tie them up? do you tie them in a bow? or knot them neatly?

vicki x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~vicki~*)
    ok then, another question for you guys... how do you tie them up? do you tie them in a bow? or knot them neatly?

vicki x
    knot them and tuck the ends in so you can't see them

ReputationRep:
    like proper ballet shoes?

i cant wait, just need to buy them now lol.

ReputationRep:
    i just tie mine in a bow and leave them

ReputationRep:
    like in the pictures above?

i think i'll have to experiment when i get them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    do you mean with ankle ribbon? they're kind of like espadrilles, so pretty much any kind of skirt or cropped trouser. be careful not to wear skirts too short though, and i wouldn't tie the ribbon up your leg, or you get a disaster like this one
    Hey hey :wavey: haven't seen you around for aaaages

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.