going to uni a virgin Watch

serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
people make a great deal out of uni and especialy Freshers week, maybe I was going to the wrong places but it isn't one big shagfest.

There will be plenty of people in the same situation, just see how it goes, it's not as if everyone around you will be constantly getting laid.
cat_meiow
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I went to uni a virgin, no big deal and on the first night of freshers week met a really lovely guy and we went out for a bit, and no i didnt sleep with him. Met loads of other really nice guys along the way just enjoy freshers week and don't be pressured into doing anything you don't want to do.

Uni is a great place to meet new people so just have fun
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I didn't shag anyone in freshers week, infact I only pulled one bird, and I'm a sexy *******, so make of that what you will.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by x.narb.x)
I didn't shag anyone in freshers week, infact I only pulled one bird, and I'm a sexy *******, so make of that what you will.
why with an arrogant attitude like that i'm suprised girls even want to talk to you. I'm a gentleman, I'm understanding, I listen, I like the nice girls. You're obviously going after the arrogant superficial girls.

I hate people like you
Mr. Forbes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
why with an arrogant attitude like that i'm suprised girls even want to talk to you. I'm a gentleman, I'm understanding, I listen, I like the nice girls. You're obviously going after the arrogant superficial girls.

I hate people like you
Some girls like the arrogant tosser. Some girls like the old-fashioned sweetheart. You have to know when to play which if you want to keep a steady supply of action. Unless you want the hassle of a girlfriend.
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by x.narb.x)
All the 'birds' must have been ugly then.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mr. Forbes)
Some girls like the arrogant tosser. Some girls like the old-fashioned sweetheart. You have to know when to play which if you want to keep a steady supply of action. Unless you want the hassle of a girlfriend.
my post was a jok.... oh forget it...
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is anyone else scared about going to uni a virgin? other people will be way more experienced and what about freshers week?
Because everyone knows that almost everyone goes to uni with experience :rolleyes:

Get real woman... or boy.
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
my post was a jok.... oh forget it...
Aren't you brothers with narb?

Schizophrenia is your best bet in this situation to get a constant supply of chicks.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
Aren't you brothers with narb?

Schizophrenia is your best bet in this situation to get a constant supply of chicks.
no we aren't brothers, we're mates... sometimes F**k buddies when the going gets tough
Clarence
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Double the Trouble.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Too right Clarence.
Clarence
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What University do you go to?
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
York
Clarence
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Near Glasgow. Cool.
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
scratch that, need to learn to read. ; )
xXMessedUpXx
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Clarence)
Near Glasgow. Cool.
For a second there i thought you were saying York was near Glasgow....

....confused :s:
Clarence
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am. In a way. ha ha.
Lauren Hart
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
in my flat alone, currently 3 out of the 6 of us are virgins, was 4 at the start of the year, and i had only lost mine a little before uni, so its not unnormal. and im the only sexual active in my group of friends. so dont worry
Mankjosh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Viginity shouldnt be shameful topic, its not like a disease where you are desperate to lose it.
You seem to use the term virginity as if it says something about your status, well, i'm just going to say, virginity or no virginity opens and closes no doors.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (113)
46.12%
Pro-humanity (132)
53.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise