The Student Room Group

WBS, LSE, ICL, KCL..Application '13: Should I apply to more courses?

Hi all -
I am currently senior student at a prestigious university in Japan looking to apply to marketing and media courses (aiming for a marketing or advertising career). My problem is that I don't know if I should apply more courses and less prestigious universities because I don't know if my application is competitive enough for the courses I am aiming for.

I have applied to so far,
Warwick Business School-MSc Business(marketing)
LSE-MSc Media and Communication, MSc Gender, Media and Culture

and thinking about applying to

ICL - Strategic Marketing
KCL - International Marketing

Profile: My GPA is so so - 3.36 at the moment, and top 3% of class (will probs be 3.5 by graduation), I also did a one year of study abroad at the best university in Australia. I speak Spanish, Japanese and English and I am a dual citizen of Costa Rica and Japan. I have been engaged in a lot of extracurricular activities and played various leadership roles as well as a lot of community service. I have studied, volunteered or interned in Japan, Costa Rica, Australia, Mexico, Indonesia and Hong Kong. Done three pretty good internships.
Reply 1
With your expected grades and background I would imagine you would get onto all of the courses you mentioned.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending