The Student Room Group

Psychology aqa as unit 1 january 2013

Hello guys,

I was wondering whether you had started your revision yet? And what are your target grades? Also, I started it as a general discussion because nobody did it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im taking OCR exam, only going for a C then dropping it at A2, it's more work than I expected.....
Reply 2
Nope, not yet! Have you? How are you finding the course? :smile:
I'm expected to get at least a C but i'm hoping to get at least a B! You?
Is this the AQA A thread?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Im a current year 13 student who is studying psychology at A2-Level. If you need any help with this exam in terms of revision or understanding, please feel free to message me as I achieved an A. Good luck :smile:
Reply 5
Im retaking this unit as i didnt do so well.. I havent yet started revising.. think im going to start at the end of the next week.. what is everyone else thinking?
Reply 6
Original post by TSR Lad
Im a current year 13 student who is studying psychology at A2-Level. If you need any help with this exam in terms of revision or understanding, please feel free to message me as I achieved an A. Good luck :smile:

I second that. Got heaps of notes and helpful websites I'd be happy to pass on
i started revision in September. I NEED an A in this unit then a B in the next.
Original post by Iflower2

It would be great if you could pm me your notes and websites etc..

Many Thanks
Reply 9

Original post by LaserBeamedOrgs
It would be great if you could pm me your notes and websites etc..

Many Thanks

And mee, If you can :tongue: Or on this thread? :smile: Thank yoou! x
Reply 10
are you both doing AQA A?

Yes, I am
Yes, I am

I'm doing AQA A as well

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hey all and hi all.
Another year 12 doing the AQA A spec.
How's everyone finding it?
I've actually started my revision now because I find I've forgotten everything in the beginning
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Hey all and hi all.
Another year 12 doing the AQA A spec.
How's everyone finding it?
I've actually started my revision now because I find I've forgotten everything in the beginning

Its going good, but yeah, I forgot everything in the beginning, so I am starting revision too xD
Its going good, but yeah, I forgot everything in the beginning, so I am starting revision too xD

That is the exact same as me. But they're not hard concepts to understand, so I'm not too panicked

Just saw this - yup! I am.
Hello guys,

I was wondering whether you had started your revision yet? And what are your target grades? Also, I started it as a general discussion because nobody did it.

Revision notes for both psya1 and psya2, click this link: http://a-levelpsychologyaqa.blogspot.co.uk/
it contains everything for the aqa psychology a spec!

EDIT: Or use this site: http://www.psychteacher.co.uk, covers nearly everything for PSYA1 psychology (some bits still need to be written such as day care and memory improvement strategies) and for PSYA2 I think everything's there.

Good luck with your exams!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
I'm doing A2 Psychology atm with AQA, I only got a C for my AS grade so I'm retaking PSYA1 for the second time.. First time I retook it, I got exactly the same mark sooo anything better than 40/100 would be nice as I'm applying for Psychology at Uni this year :smile: My predicted grade for Psychology at the start of my AS year was an A and I got a C, so if your grade isn't what you were hoping for, don't be too disheartened. It's a lot harder than some people give it credit for. :smile: Are you doing attachment and memory with research methods?
Original post by gaffer dean
If anyone wants revision notes for both psya1 and psya2, click this link: http://a-levelpsychologyaqa.blogspot.co.uk/
it contains everything for the aqa psychology a spec!

This is great! Thanks :tongue:

Quick Reply