When you're drunk Watch

Duke Flipside
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I get considerably more eccentric. And considering how eccentric I am to begin with...
I'm apparently hilarious when I'm drunk. Can't comment, my drunk and sober selves have never met. *makes mental note to make a video diary when drunk to see what he's like*

Same thing happens when I'm sleep-deprived :confused:
*wonders if that kills his liver too...*
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I just can't stop dancing! even if theres no music... I'm a happy drunk
Robob
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Apparently I get funnier...wouldnt know...

Oh and like others I get the urge to run, also to play footbal mixed with rugby, oh yer and to jump into ditches whilst wearing a toga...
qwerty_st/n
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm everyone elses entertainment when i'm drunk.

i also suffer terribly with this immense urge to strip/pole dance despite the fact that i've lost all co-ordination. as you can imagine, it looks very sexy :rolleyes:

then of course there's the compulsory running after everyone for hugs, planting soppy wet kisses on them and telling them how much i love them.

and every time a song comes on, jumping up and down, screaming with joy because ''OMG!! i LOVE this song'' :eek:
Lady_Muck
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Singing, loudly. Forgot that one, out of tune and to ANYTHING. I usually don't know the words.
Mr. Forbes
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I become more arrogant, more touchy and sexier. I also score, normally.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm awe-inspiringly arrogant confident, and utterly hilarious; but, depending on the 'trip', there's also potential for some truly cataclysmic come-downs.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't normally remember

like last night, I was found collapsed behind a sofa with sick coming out of my mouth, I've only just recovered
Mr. Forbes
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
I don't normally remember

like last night, I was found collapsed behind a sofa with sick coming out of my mouth, I've only just recovered
But thats so middle class.
Yellowmellow
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I become louder and ramble on about the most random things. I dont tend to do things which I wish I hadnt the next morning though, or at least not for a while :p:
Revd. Mike
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I just tend to be a bit happier, and more sociable, and I tend to lose my nervous shuffle lol. I'm not that different to regular me, except I tend to dance with the girls a bit more, and impress them with my magical one hand bra undoing trick. That usually is met with great surprise and laughter as girls aren't my type lol.

I remember the first time I did it at a 6th form party, I snuck up behind one of my girl mates and undid her bra whilst she was talking, and someone got her on video screaming "OMG MIKE JUST UNDID MY BRA!" mid sentence to a crowded room. I'm not usually very slutty, but those girls bring out the worst in me .

I never really drink very uch though, and I always remember what happened the next morning, so I take much pleasure in informing those who don't. :lol:
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Louder definitely. More likely to want a fight if you got on the wrong side of me. I also get really really horny which has got me in some bad situations before and I love everyone as long as they are getting along with me.
saoirse
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Another happy drunk here, I love everybody and will dance til dawn, laughing and finding things SO goddam funny, ahhh its all good

Bags of confidence en moi when drunk too- no problems sashaying right up to that hot guy and making the first move

Only downside is a tendancy to lose coats (i cant be bothered collecting it, because like, its sooo warm out, and i dont want to cover my cute top) and eat loads of dodgy food after
so_this_is_sam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hehe think this is my special forte! theres 2 kinds of drunk for me-good and bad. Good is when im really happy, i chat away, talking everythin and anything, telling ppl i love them, that theyr hot/beautiful/whatever i dance crazily, i am very confident when drunk (probably too much), often do things i regret such as once taking my top off in a bar for a free drink (sounds so common but it was a one off-honestly!) and i always have to get takeaway after a night out and a big mug of tea!

Bad drunk-if im upset about something and then drink...i end up crying hysterically and talking too much, saying things i wish i hadnt, being too honest and once i ran away from all my friends and went to some houseparty with mascara streaked everywhere..god..anyway THIS doesnt happen very often cos im usually a very happy person
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1608)
79.13%
Leave (424)
20.87%

Watched Threads