Turn on thread page Beta

Try this riddle :P watch

ReputationRep:
    there are 2 people standing near a river, they are pretty bored so thaey decide to jump into the river, when they come out one has their hair wet but the other doesnt, why is this?

not too hard but gets you think

ReputationRep:
    the other is bald

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    there are 2 people standing near a river, they are pretty bored so thaey decide to jump into the river, when they come out one has their hair wet but the other doesnt, why is this?

not too hard but gets you think
    alernative anwer is that the river was dried up and that the one with wet hair had just washed it.

ReputationRep:
    listen, I don't need my thread pushed down because of your stupid riddle. This has nothing to do with education. I need help on my thread quickly and you're pushing my thread down by creating stupid threads like this.

KNOCK it OFF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angsty Shem)
    listen, I don't need my thread pushed down because of your stupid riddle. This has nothing to do with education. I need help on my thread quickly and you're pushing my thread down by creating stupid threads like this.

KNOCK it OFF
    maybe if you had phrased your request in the form of a riddle, it would have got attention.

ReputationRep:

KNOCK it OFF
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    maybe if you had phrased your request in the form of a riddle, it would have got attention.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Q: What's annoying and keeps people from getting answers to important threads?

A: This thread

happy?

ReputationRep:
    Q: What's annoying and keeps people from getting answers to important threads?

A: This thread

happy?
    you're not supposed to give the answer away :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    here goes another one:

the creator of which thread has evidently missed the point of this forum?

ReputationRep:
    When I saw this thread, I thought the same. But it is not exactly enough to get worked over. Just report the thread, and get it moved to the main forum, if you are unhappy.

ReputationRep:
    here goes another one:

the creator of which thread has evidently missed the point of this forum?
    "15 annoying things"

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the link. Whatever. I'm just pissed overall. Sorry for the venting.

ReputationRep:

KNOCK it OFF
    calm down. I'll look at your thread next but I'd put money on it not being anywhere near as interesting as this.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the link. Whatever. I'm just pissed overall. Sorry for the venting.
    anyway, for a start, your thread is hardly going to get pushed down by this thread. it will still be on the first page for a few days, available for those who wanderr these lonely parts of UKL to see and help with

ReputationRep:
    man take a chill pill it was only to make it more fun and mentally stimlate the mind to help people like the moaner think for a change sorry if its w problem!!! how do i move it then

ReputationRep:

KNOCK it OFF
    maybe nobody has answered it cause they don't know the answer, and if somebody do i'm sure they will find it even though it has been pushed down.

btw i have tried to help you on your thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    how do i move it then
    only mods can move it, so you have to ask them if they can do it for you

ReputationRep:
    erm.... so whats the answer to the riddle :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    erm.... so whats the answer to the riddle :confused:
    think about it. It's not rocket science.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.