Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ferari one - two. Looks like another boring season for Formula one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    Ferari one - two. Looks like another boring season for Formula one
    ferrari's new car look like a beast

ReputationRep:
    I stayed up last night to watch it but wish I hadn't now- it was pretty uneventful. Not sure what to make of Williams' new car :confused:

ReputationRep:
    McLaren were a mess, the new williams will be the best car in the field by race 5

ReputationRep:
    well that was a big shock wasn't it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Actually it was you schoolboy, ferrari have been pap during winter testing, many expecting williams to totally **** them this year, but it hasnt happened in the first race. However this years williams is a lot better than last years - and the improvement they made on last years williams was sensational. Race 5 it will be the best car out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Actually it was you schoolboy, ferrari have been pap during winter testing, many expecting williams to totally **** them this year, but it hasnt happened in the first race. However this years williams is a lot better than last years - and the improvement they made on last years williams was sensational. Race 5 it will be the best car out there

so schumacer(sp?) is a rare winner thes days i he?

everyone knows that when it comes to the crunch he will win hands down every time

ReputationRep:
    Renault looked pretty handy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    so schumacer(sp?) is a rare winner thes days i he?

everyone knows that when it comes to the crunch he will win hands down every time
    Im not talking about schumacher, im on about ferrari. Did you know michael is the only world champion on the grid?

ReputationRep:
    well i haven't followed F1 since the days of Damon Hill, those were the days.....

ReputationRep:
    Yup the Renault looked surprisingly impressive

ReputationRep:
    I watched it and wished i hadn't. It was such a boring race. It's pathetic how useless the michelins are in anything other than temperatures over 30C. The Michelins really are the weak point of williams and Renault. I think it's pretty safe to rule out Mclaren for the championship at this early stage - they have a pathetic attempt at making an F1 car and they had long enough to do so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I watched it and wished i hadn't. It was such a boring race. It's pathetic how useless the michelins are in anything other than temperatures over 30C. The Michelins really are the weak point of williams and Renault. I think it's pretty safe to rule out Mclaren for the championship at this early stage - they have a pathetic attempt at making an F1 car and they had long enough to do so.
    Hmm, saying that last year the michelins were alot better than bridgestone. And yeh, McLaren arent known for making mammoth leaps in speed throughout the year so there is no way they can get on terms with ferrari Id say.

ReputationRep:
    Bring back Jacques!

I think the only way to modify F1 to halt Schumie Snr is to chop his legs off...... I bet he'd still find a way to win

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.