Im talking femmes, not drag queens!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    LoL, that was rather good ]{ingnik
    thank you, one of my better ones i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    shut up or ill kill you.
    Only people in real life though (as in not online)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    I know you can! I was wearing fishnets and a mini (yeah okay) in the city and I got really sick of the pointing, laughing and whistling from all these builders and chavs that I tried to hide myself because I was so sick of it!

But then I got this student who said "Hi, can I take your picture it's for my fashion degree for up and coming trends".
    I love fishnets and minis...me wear them all the time...but i hate the attention too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    I love fishnets and minis...me wear them all the time...but i hate the attention too
    I know espescially when it's not exactly summer!

I don't like fishnets that much but I will wear them until it warms up a bit.

(Original post by Everdawn)
    Ok my question to all you UKL lads (a great term for guys ive learned while being here, by the way ) is; Are guys intimidated by a girl with style?
    i had a girlfriend who used to be grunge, and she was reallllllllllllyyy good looking
    i like style and i dislike girls who dress up lots to get boys to like them like in a short skirt with a low crop top

i went out with this girl for about 2 month and had best time ever, how many times we had sex? none how many times she give head? none
    how many times we kiss? a few mostly at night, how much fun did we have? LOTS

and thats the ticket having fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa5)
    i had a girlfriend who used to be grunge, and she was reallllllllllllyyy good looking
    i like style and i dislike girls who dress up lots to get boys to like them like in a short skirt with a low crop top

i went out with this girl for about 2 month and had best time ever, how many times we had sex? none how many times she give head? none
    how many times we kiss? a few mostly at night, how much fun did we have? LOTS

and thats the ticket having fun
    go you!

ReputationRep:
    I know espescially when it's not exactly summer!

I don't like fishnets that much but I will wear them until it warms up a bit.
    Fishnets don't make anything warmer! They have massive holes in them if you hadn't noticed. When I wear them its just the same!

Sorry to be so rude but I was a rather thoughtless comment...

ReputationRep:
    Fishnets don't make anything warmer! They have massive holes in them if you hadn't noticed. When I wear them its just the same!

Sorry to be so rude but I was a rather thoughtless comment...
    LOL, they do make you a tiny bit warmer though... like string vests although maybe they'd be more effective if I wore something over them. I wouldn't fancy going out with no tights or anything since people look at you even stranger!

ReputationRep:
    LOL, they do make you a tiny bit warmer though... like string vests although maybe they'd be more effective if I wore something over them. I wouldn't fancy going out with no tights or anything since people look at you even stranger!
    I ahrdly ever wear tights, none of my friends do but when we go to sweet tightless no one gives us any funny looks! Even when I was the only one without tights. I usually do wear troousers though!

ReputationRep:
    I ahrdly ever wear tights, none of my friends do but when we go to sweet tightless no one gives us any funny looks! Even when I was the only one without tights. I usually do wear troousers though!
    sorry to break topic, but Custard, your av's eyes are following me around the room and i am deeply afraid. do you have plans to change it any time soon?

ReputationRep:
    sorry to break topic, but Custard, your av's eyes are following me around the room and i am deeply afraid. do you have plans to change it any time soon?
    Matthew Bellamy isnt scary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Matthew Bellamy isnt scary!
    i would beg to differ

ReputationRep:
    im only intimidated by girls who are taller than me

im 3'2".

ReputationRep:
    But it is matt ballemy! But if he is really putting you off, i may think about it.

I have a leaf that might do nicely!

ReputationRep:
    But it is matt ballemy! But if he is really putting you off, i may think about it.

I have a leaf that might do nicely!
    sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    sounds good.
    Which 1?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Which 1?
    first one (far left). very soothing i believe.

ReputationRep:
    im only intimidated by girls who are taller than me
    So that limits you to, hobbits or something?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.