This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey peeps can anyone help me with explaining the different ways in which degenerative diseases affect different parts of the world and what factors are involved in the variance?
and to ll the peeps taking the exam on monday mornin'..good luck y'all
Naomi
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
u dont need 2 know 2 much detail, just that in developed countries majority die due 2 degenerative of social whereas in developing its infectious or deficiency then u just go on about why, living conditions etc. hope thats a help? what board u doing it with? Biology aaah!!!! gd luck 2 u 2!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Different degenerative diseases can affect different parts of the world. For example, in developed countries, you may encounter diseases such as CHD (cardiovascular disease) which is due to factors to do with lifestyle e.g. smoking, obesity, high fat diet.

You just play along that kind of idea.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
my board is ocr........btw also anyone got any ideas as to what kind of questions r likely to come up
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
well i know the human genome project wont be on so thats a relief.
Naomi
Report 16 years ago
How do u know that it wont b on?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
it was on last time, so it cant be on again straight away.
Naomi
Report 16 years ago
Well there was a question on it wasnt there?!?!?!?!?!?!
I thought the paper was ok, glad its over with, though Nitrogen Cycle aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!!1
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.32%
No (597)
65.68%

Watched Threads