Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know a website where I can test my IQ?

ReputationRep:
    Look, IQ tests in websites are juts crap anyway, you would be a fool to use them. Only a proper MENSA test can accurately tell you what your IQ is.

Also IQ is pointless, you would just sound like an arrorgant fool, telling peoploe what your IQ is. EQ however is a better mode of operation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Also IQ is pointless, you would just sound like an arrorgant fool, telling peoploe what your IQ is. EQ however is a better mode of operation.
    So if you go around telling people what your EQ is, that isn't arrogant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Look, IQ tests in websites are juts crap anyway, you would be a fool to use them. Only a proper MENSA test can accurately tell you what your IQ is.

You may think their pointless but I just wanna have a go! My IQ may not be something i'd go around telling everyone! What is EQ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    So if you go around telling people what your EQ is, that isn't arrogant?
    Both are arrorgant, it is for self education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie)
    You can go to the mensa website at ww.mensa.org.uk but you can't do the test online. They'll send you a home study test for free but charge you £9.95 to mark and return your score.

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie)
    try www.iqtest.com i think...probs not very accurate...but it may give a rough indication. It's multiple choice i think....so you can guess the ones you don't know....or leave them blank if you want it to be more representative.

Or just search on google for iq test.

G

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.