Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    a question for you......

if u were on death row say and allowed one last meal of your choice, what would you choose??

i'd probably go for beans on toast with grated cheese on top....a classic.

or if you could only eat the same one meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

on this occasion, i may opt for a nice roast chicken dinner cos i wouldn't get fed up with it as you have a variety of stuff on your plate like peas, roast peppers and mash!woo
    any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean4ian)
    a question for you......

if u were on death row say and allowed one last meal of your choice, what would you choose??

or if you could only eat the same one meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

on this occasion, i may opt for a nice roast chicken dinner cos i wouldn't get fed up with it as you have a variety of stuff on your plate like peas, roast peppers and mash!woo
    any thoughts?
    i would have a plate of dynamite with a side of c4. i do like to go out with a bang.

ReputationRep:
    a question for you......

any thoughts?
    Burger with everything - bacon, cheese, salad, bbq sauce. Yummy. And chips. It would have to be a good burger though. As in the best.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for something light because you know what can happen sometimes in execeutions.

I'd have some pasta. I wouldn't be that bothered really.

ReputationRep:
    a question for you......

any thoughts?
    how can you enjoy a nice meal when you are going to be executed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    better than moping around some crappy cell is it not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)

because its all u've got left so u may as well enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    because its all u've got left so u may as well enjoy it!
    but surely you dont think oh im going to be electricuted to death tommorow, so just im going to enjoy my last meal now. Youll be pretty nervous and not have much appetite, yea a gun would be very good

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.