Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of subscribing, but I really just want a few papers and mark schemes and I'm not sure if they'll have them?

ReputationRep:
    I did a smooch around there, and it only has OCR stuff, with others just being specimen papers available from the board site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgan)
    I'm thinking of subscribing, but I really just want a few papers and mark schemes and I'm not sure if they'll have them?
    I'd just order them directly from the exam boards if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I rushed into joining and now I've found that they've literally got, erm, crap-all for want of better words and I paid £30-something for that.

ReputationRep:
    What subjects are you studying Morgan? Examstutor dont cover everything, or in the same depth.

past papers are always worth getting straight from the exam boards. + get hold of the examiners reports too

Jim

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I rushed into joining and now I've found that they've literally got, erm, crap-all for want of better words and I paid £30-something for that.
    i will pay u a little if u let me use ur account :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    i will pay u a little if u let me use ur account :-)
    lol u will? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    lol u will? :cool:
    yeah y not? is it rubbish then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    yeah y not? is it rubbish then?
    It is total shiat, it is unbelivable. They only have OCR baords exams, and their notes are bad. Very absic, and half of them arn't completed yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    It is total shiat, it is unbelivable. They only have OCR baords exams, and their notes are bad. Very absic, and half of them arn't completed yet.
    Is it better than my stickey?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Is it better than my stickey?
    Yours don't have course notes. But for exams for OCR boards, then examstutor may be of a limited benefit for you.

ReputationRep:
    im subscribed to examstutor but through my school so i didnt have to pay anything.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I sent a short letter of complaint and asked for a refund and surprisingly they gave it to me and were nice about it also, seeing as I could have been on and downloaded the whole thing before cancelling.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.