The Student Room Group

A Slight Predicament

As per title, i am in a slight predicament.

I have recently undertaken a BA (Hons) Business Management degree at Southampton Solent, so far i am not really impressed with the uni/rating/teaching/organisation and majority of people on the course. So i have decided to look at transferring uni's for year 2, i have contacted Winchester uni, they said they would more than likely take me if a pass the first year.

Do you guys think it would be a wise move, or are there any other mature students who have transfered before who could advise.
Original post by steve83
As per title, i am in a slight predicament.

I have recently undertaken a BA (Hons) Business Management degree at Southampton Solent, so far i am not really impressed with the uni/rating/teaching/organisation and majority of people on the course. So i have decided to look at transferring uni's for year 2, i have contacted Winchester uni, they said they would more than likely take me if a pass the first year.

Do you guys think it would be a wise move, or are there any other mature students who have transfered before who could advise.

Transfers aren't all that uncommon, but as far as I'm aware it is a case of applying through UCAS again this year, and they will require a copy of your transcript.

It isn't uncommon though, so there are others who have done it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending