Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    She?

The Sephiroth in FFVII was a clone anyway, Cloud killed the original in Nibelheim, which we see in a flashback. So maybe there are other clones.
    I was referring to aeris, but hojo is dead, and shinra is desolate, so who would clone him again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I love classic rpgs like breath of fire 1 + 2, chrono-trigger (arguably the greatest snes rpg), lufia 1 + 2, legand of mana, 7th saga
    Yea, Chronotrigger and Secret of Mana are right up there with Final Fantasy 7 as my best game of all time.

ReputationRep:
    i tried the final fantasy mmorpg and it was about as much fun as shaving ones balls with a spoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    IIRC I just w-summoned KOTR and mimed, and it was dead. I think I had to attach final attack to phoenix though, as its got a killer attack when you hit it with KOTR.
    Final attack really was a life saver in some cases, although you really need to master it, otherwise it might not work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    Yea, Chronotrigger and Secret of Mana are right up there with Final Fantasy 7 as my best game of all time.
    I never did manage to complete chrono trigger though, I could easily get to the last boss, but could never defeat him. I did complete breath of fire 1 and 2 though, they were quite easy.

ReputationRep:
    soup, naturally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slim786)
    Final Fantasy X-2 I expect doesn't have summoning considering the aeons were killed at the end of FFX. exams.
    Final fantasy has to have 2 things if nothing else, a turn based battle system and summoning. In every single final fantasy you have had the ability to summon, so in some senses, x-2 is not a true final fantasy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i tried the final fantasy mmorpg and it was about as much fun as shaving ones balls with a spoon.
    I'm confused, is that a good or bad thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I'm confused, is that a good or bad thing?
    try it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    try it
    no thank you, I'll just stick to shaving my face with a fork.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.