Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, hope u all dng well...

Just seen on the UCAS site that ive been made an offer from KCL for medicine (BBB - surprisingly)
    My first choice was manchester, but BBB + KCL is quite hard to resist..wud u accept this offer? (manchester want AAB)?

btw, good luck to everyone whose waiting for jan results and with uni applications!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)

Just seen on the UCAS site that ive been made an offer from KCL for medicine (BBB - surprisingly)
    My first choice was manchester, but BBB + KCL is quite hard to resist..wud u accept this offer? (manchester want AAB)?

btw, good luck to everyone whose waiting for jan results and with uni applications!
    manchester firm kcl insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    manchester firm kcl insurance?
    i was thinking that, but if i put manchester as firm then make AAB, then do i HAVE to go there?

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking that, but if i put manchester as firm then make AAB, then do i HAVE to go there?
    Yes, you would have to.

Personally, I would choose GKT.

ReputationRep:
    You're back, RESPECT!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    If you want kcl rather than manch then you may as well put it as your first choice - if only because you'll wind up being considered after everyone else for accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    You're back, RESPECT!! :cool:
    I am, for now, after 3 very busy weeks..passed my driving test, did 1 more week of work experience, finished of my cwks and managed to get through 2 quite tough interviews....

Have you had your results back? or are you dng AQA? In any case ypu've got nothing to worry about...
    and wtf, all those gems?!

If you want kcl rather than manch then you may as well put it as your first choice - if only because you'll wind up being considered after everyone else for accommodation.
    True, im gonna go to london once more before i make a final decision.

ReputationRep:
    I am, for now, after 3 very busy weeks..passed my driving test, did 1 more week of work experience, finished of my cwks and managed to get through 2 quite tough interviews....

Have you had your results back? or are you dng AQA? In any case ypu've got nothing to worry about...

Yes, next week for me, and my birthday on the tuesday as well.

Good Luck anyway.

And as for the gems, yes.....

ReputationRep:
    That's quite a dilemma

ReputationRep:

Well done for the offers and driving test and interviews and I am SO jealous that you've completed your cw.

I'm off to kcl so i'm biased!

ReputationRep:

Go for KCL! okay i'm biased since I've put that as my firm offer to read English. If you like Manchester more than KCL - go for Manchester. Good luck.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.