The Student Room Group

Do you wear pyjamas? (Guys)

I've heard lots of people say they sleep naked or in their pants, but do any guys on here wear pyjamas?

I do. I'd find it a little awkward if my mum or little brother (or any of my family in that case) walked in my room and saw... well you get the idea.

So do you wear them?

Scroll to see replies

No, I feel uncomfortable when I try and sleep in pyjamas. I prefer to sleep in my underwear.
Yes, just baggy boxer shorts and a T-shirt.
Reply 3
Always naked :ahee:
Reply 4
Sometimes I do yes
Reply 5
I sleep fully naked on my back without a duvet.
Reply 6
I actually wear a night gown (like the kids in peter pan) and it is surprisingly comfortable. I can say my family jewels get a lot of breathing space too.
Reply 7
Original post by alnewone
I actually wear a night gown (like the kids in peter pan) and it is surprisingly comfortable. I can say my family jewels get a lot of breathing space too.

These guys agree!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 8
Usually jogging bottoms and ofcourse a top of some sort.
Reply 9
Sleep in my boxers, my family won't come in my room when I'm sleeping anyway (I hope)
I sleep naked, wearing clothes is always too hot, even with the windows open :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Just my boxer shorts incase anyone comes in. I have some sort of a protective squishy layer over my six pack of course which keeps me warm in the Winter.
In the super cold winter months I'll wear pyjamas, otherwise just boxers :pierre:
Original post by photographylover
Just my boxer shorts incase anyone comes in. I have some sort of a protective squishy layer over my six pack of course which keeps me warm in the Winter.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:rofl::rofl:

hahahaha this cracked me up, I do the same thing too!
Reply 14
shorts anda t-shirt or maybe not one depending on the weather
Just a vest and underwear for me :ninja:
Reply 16
Wearing a green checkered PJ right now....
Reply 17
naked as the day my parents made me
Reply 18
I sleep in a full tracksuit, Reebok trainers and my dear Burberry cap.
Reply 19
Boxer Shorts. If its cold a vest too.

Quick Reply

Latest